all day; requested

hope you like! / @neriedawrites

"come to bed, you've been working on that paper all day" brandon whined from behind you causing a small laugh to erupt from your lips. the light in the small room was dim causing brandon to only get a glimpse of the back of your figure. you continued typing up you paper that was due the next day trying to ignore all of the boys pleas for you to come with him.

"i need to focus b, im almost done" you mumbled furrowing your eyebrows at the mention. brandon sighed dramatically running his fingers through his hair. why was it when he wanted to cuddle you were busy? he wanted attention and he wanted now, and he wasn't stopping at no cause to gain the attention he craved form you.

"nerieda cant you take a five minute break? i miss you" a pout formed on his face as he  soon stood up from his spot on the bed the two of you shared before walking over to where you sat, resting his arm on the back of the chair.

"i've been in the same house as you all day" you laughed feeling his hands rest upon your shoulders lightly massaging small circles into them causing your body to release from its tense state.his hands felt like an warm relief because of the fact that you have been at the computer all day. procrastination is something you cant help, its a trait you cant necessarily control at times meaning when you want, you can.  a soft moan passed your lips automatically make the boy bite is bottom lip, it was a sound he hasn't heard in a while because of his late nights in the studio paired with your crazy school schedule. it was also a sound he couldn't ever get tired of.

"baby please" he whispered allowing his presences to engulf you fully, his breath was felt on the side of your neck as his lips soon started to hover over a place on your neck that only he knew so well. slowly but surely your hands detached from the all black keyboard in front of you so that you put all of your attention on him and how he was making you feel.

"brandon please stop, im almost done ill be with you in 10 minutes" brandon rolled his eyes letting his hands release from your shoulders causing a small whimper to leave your lips due to lack of contact. you twisted in the chair facing the boy wholly.

"you said you would be done in 10 minutes a whole hour ago. wouldn't you rather be with me instead of writing a paper on water exclusion" he groaned reaching down for your hands, holding them in his own tightly.

"okay first, i did not say that a hour ago you drama queen. and second, it's water pollution not exclusion." brandon smiled looking at your facial features in awe. how you remain this beautiful in sweats and messy hair was something brandon could never come to figure out though he wasn't complaining. he loved seeing you this way, all comfortable in your own skin.

"exclusion, pollution, same difference. that's not even the point though, the point is i miss your lips and you aren't doing anything about that" he mumbled tugging at your hands in attempt to get you to stand. you sighed knowing that you gave it without a fight. standing, you walked over to your boyfriend wrapping your hands around his waist puckering your lips waiting for his to meet your own.

"oh now you want to kiss me?" he laughed. you rolled your eyes at his childishness watching him wrap his warm arms around your body.

"shut up and kiss me"

a/n
lmao i usually have stuff to say in these but i don't have anything on my mind

FOLLOW MY INSTA
@/prettybedwin

i sometimes post the drafts that don't make it to this book up there and if they aren't drafts then they are ones that i have posted or ones im going to post, there's also text imagines !

i know i say this like every chapter but seriously, thank you for all the support on this book. i genuinely appreciate it.