sex ed; zion k

"zion can you pick the boys up from school today?" you asked as your three sons sat at the kitchen table eating their home made french toast. it was 7:20am and you knew they would be done before 8 which is when they needed to at least be in school property.

"but baby-" he whined walking behind you only for his arms to be tightly secured around your waist pressing a smile onto your face as you stood in his embrace allowing yourself to figuratively melt into his arms.

"please? this is my only day off for this week and i want to spend it in bed " some may say it's the acts of a workaholic but you say it's the act of a hardworking independently stable woman. zion helped, but you didn't want your man being the only source of income in the house because of the fact that it takes from your character proving that you cannot provide for yourself which was absolutely untrue. you've always managed to work hard for what you owned which was a trait that zion loved about you.

"i wanna spend my day in bed with you too, though" he mumbled burying his face into your neck from behind, his smooth skin colliding with the warmth of your body. a small kiss was felt on the crook of your neck causing shivers to run up and down your spine seemingly.

"zion what are you doing" you asked as the constant sound of the forks hitting the plates was heard from behind the two of you.

"just expressing my love for you physically" he whispered low enough for you to hear planting another kiss onto your neck allowing his lips to drag against that part of your body slowly.

"the kids are right here" you mumbled out so that he would take a hint which is what he did. his arms unraveled from around your waist as he walked toward the kids the two of you created.

"boys look for my car outside of school today, okay?" he said pointing the the three of them for a reason unknown to himself.

"i have soccer practice later" kayden responded with his mouth full causing his words to seem jumbled. zion nodded reaching down to chase's plate to snatch a french toast from off of it. he mentally thanked the lord chase was closest to him because he always drenched his breakfast in syrup which was something the other two didn't do. you to turn around with a scolding look regarding the fact that he spoke with his mouth full for the fifth time this week.

"sorry mama" he said before you could even express your reasoning.

"i have a permission slip that needs to be signed" olyver spoke up gaining the attention of the two of you. zion raised his eyebrows while sucking on his fingers to get the stickiness of the syrup off.

"what's it for?" you asked turning to face the group of boys. olyver let his head bow down as he continued to pick at his food.

"sex ed" he mumbled out causing zion to laugh at your expression. this was a  day you weren't exactly looking forward too and zion knew that. that's why when they were only one the two of you decided that zion would handle all the questions about puberty and so on.

"why do you need a permission slip?" zion asked trying to straighten out his figure though he was leaning into the kitchen island.

"so that if your parents don't want you to go then you can stay in study hall" kayden nudged olyver with a grin onto his face.

"once you go into that class you come out as a new man" he says giving zion a glance; the two of them sending devilish smiles each other's way.

"my son is not participating in that" you state looking at kayden with confusion. olyver sighed loudly, slouching in his chair.

"but mama-  you let kayden go" he complained with zion quickly to follow up.

"that's not fair that you let one go and not the other" your eyes widened at his words.

"zion!" you groaned causing kayden to nod in agreement. "it's not fair" he mumbled out hoping you didn't hear him.

"what's sex ed?" chase asked causing you to place your hand on your forehead. your boys have grown to become curious to everything they hear which was a blessing and a curse all at once.

"this is all your fault" you say directing your attention to zion. lifting his hands in defeat, zion let his eyes widen in response.

"wha-  i barley said anything" he said letting a small smile play onto his face knowing he officially got you riled up. walking back over to you, zion grabbed both of your hands placing a kiss onto your lips through your pout.

"baby he is going to be fine" he whispered onto your lips. he then brought your hand up to place a kiss on the backside of the area.

a/n

imagine a house full of mini zions

oh my