fans find out about your relationship

brandon:
"your way too beautiful girl" brandon sang while continuously zooming in on your face causing you to draw a hand in front over your face, not exactly being comfortable with other people taking pictures/videos of you without you knowing how you look. "i love you" he says shortly after. looking over your shoulder you noticed he was still recording. "love you too babes" you say still attempting to hide your face. "my girlfriend is so cute" he says switching the Snapchat camera back to himself with a wide grin. brandon sent it to the group chat him and the boys have on the app.. well at least he thought. soon enough there was screenshots and post on instagram about his sayings in a matter of seconds which never failed to amaze the brunette. your phone started buzzing excessively to the point where you figured you couldn't take it so you powered it all the way off. "b what did you do? my social media is blowing up and it's making my phone glitch " you ask leaving him room to respond with a nervous smile. "everyone knows now"

austin:
"yooo" edwin smiled at his phone letting his eyes look over the comments for anything he could answer directly. suddenly as if a lightbulb switched inside of his head, edwins eyebrows raised as he stood straighter. "guys guys, i have to show y'all something" he mumbled putting his pointer finger in the view of the camera signaling he wanted them to wait before walking away from the camera view. little did he knew you and austin laid directly in the background on view for the world to see. his hands tightly gripping your waist, lips to enhanced in the kiss your body's produce. "okay so-" edwin rushed coming back to see what they were commenting since it seemed to be overflowing with comments. "dammit austin you were in the view" he mumbled more to you two more then for the live to here. he let his lips detach from your own before looking at the bronze boy with wide eyes.

edwin :
"baby do a spin for the snap" edwin shouted. you turned in a 360 seeing him move the camera to focus on your outfit. "damn my girlfriend so fine" he mumbled to himself the camera catching it by default. "edwin!" you yelled knowing what he said got picked up by the camera. "now everyone's gonna know" you said walking closer to the boy. he shrugged rolling his eyes. "im tired of keeping you a secret" he said placing a kiss onto your lips. "your too precious to be anyone's secret"

nick:
"aw couple goals" austin said beginning to squeal. rolling his eyes nick buried his face further into the crook of your neck trying to hide away from austins phone. "he's camera shy" you say sarcastically causing the both to laugh. nicks breathe was felt on the base of your neck slowly but surely coming closer. his arms tensed around your waist while in the mention. "you guys make me want to be in a relationship" austin sighs before being his phone away from the two.

zion:
"y'all my girlfriend so beautiful like i just be looking at her and i be like goddamn how i get this lucky? i swear she be making me feel all types of ways" he let his eyes look behind him to watch your shocked expression. "look okay i tried to be cute, appreciate me" he said noticing that your face read no emotion not because he spoke bad but because he really put you guys' relationship out there. now every one knows. everyone. "princess calm down you look worried " slowly nodding your head so that the situation would die down zion turned back around to focus on his live. "what did y'all think about the that? rate it on a scale from 'sappy' to 'tolerable  but still sappy'?"

a/n
who's ready for the twenty ninth?!?!

what's on your mind?