Chapter 14

**A/N:

Hey so I know there was Twitter drama between Cameron and Alexa Dellanos yesterday but I'm just making it clear that Alexa Dellanos has nothing to do with the character Alexa in my story haha. Hope you like this chapter

**

ELIZA'S P.O.V.

Jack pulled into his garage and we made our way up the stairs to his bedroom. He locked his door as I sat down on his bed. I waited until he was on his one-seated sofa facing me.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He finally apologized. I waited for him to continue. Instead, he just stared at me waiting for my response.

"Uh.. That's it?" I ask.

That couldn't seriously be it.

"Well, yeah I mean what else do you want me to say?"

After he said that I literally had to hold myself back from slapping him.

I narrowed my eyes at him and he looked confused, "What?" He asked.

"Do you apologize often? Because you suck at them."

As soon as I said that my cellphone rang showing my dad on the screen. Jack watched me as I swiped to answer.

"Hey Liza, can you come home and take care of your brother for a while? I need to head to the grocery store."

"Oh yeah sure I'll be there in a few."

I put my phone in my back pocket and got up. "So I guess we're done here" I told Jack as I started walking out the door.

He followed me down the stairs. "It's funny cuz you think I would let you walk all the way home alone." He said.

Butterflies flew around my stomach and I even smiled a little. Jack's lips curved up as well and he said, "Let me help you take care of your brother."

"Thanks, but I'm completely capable of taking care of him myself."

"Come on," Jack insisted, "let me make up for my sucky apology."

We were face-to-face now as he tucked my hair behind my ear. "Please?"

He leaned in slowly placing a kiss on my lips. Even such a gentle touch from him was enough to send heat all the way through my body.

"You'll get more of that if you let me." He smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes as we walked into his car. As we drove away I thought to myself,

wait, did I really just accept that?

I told him to drive to the high school first so I could actually give him the directions to my house.

I unlocked the door and Jack followed me inside. "I needa take a piss." Apparently that was his way of asking where the bathroom was.

"Upstairs. Second door on the right."

My dad came out of the kitchen, "Who were you just talking to?" He asked curiously.

"Oh I brought a friend over, if that's okay."

"Oh yeah that's fine. Make sure she doesn't get to close to Elliot, she might catch his sickness."

Well 'she' isn't a girl but I decided to keep that to myself.

My dad waved 'goodbye' before he closed the door behind him and drove off to the grocery store.

I ran upstairs to my room, surprised to see Jack laying on the bed.