Character List & Clarification

A/N: Okay, so going through my old chapters I was also reading through some comments and some are completely confused because they've completely forgotten who some characters are or what happened. So I'm just gonna give a quick summary to clarify what's going on and remind you guys who exactly the characters are incase you're confused. Read if you want (:
(I'm skipping Eliza & Jack b/c yeah)

Eliza's mom - Died in a car accident when Eliza was 10 years old.

Eliza's dad - Currently dating Jack's mom, Kathryn. Apparently knows something about Jack that Eliza doesn't.

Kathryn - Jack's mom who moved in with Eliza and her dad. Jack refused to live with them so he now lives with his dad.

Alexa - Eliza's best friend, Sam's ex girlfriend. Cheated on Sam with Shawn but still isn't sure about her feelings for Shawn.

Sam - Alexa's ex boyfriend. Had cut Eliza on the leg and nearly raped her out of anger towards Alexa. Somehow developed feelings for Eliza after a while. Had told Eliza about Jack and his baby. Asked out Ann because Jack made him. They are still dating. He is not on good terms with Jack.

Shawn - In love with Eliza. Wrote a song about her but ends up sharing it to Alexa. They begin some kind of relationship but he still has feelings for Eliza.

Taylor - Perv. Used to date Eliza's friend, Molly.

Cameron - Supa good looking, but you already knew that.

Nash - Part of Jack, Cam, Taylor, and Sam's friend group.

Jack Johnson - Recently became friends with the rest of the guys and convinced Gilinsky to talk to Eliza.

Ann - Was that "hot girl in Jack's English class." Her locker is right next to Eliza's. They're still good friends. Is dating Sam.

Jordan (Alessandra) - Jack's ex girlfriend. Jack had cheated on Eliza with Jordan. Jordan had warned Eliza about him. Aaron's girlfriend. (Aaron doesn't know about her cheating on him)

Molly - Taylor's ex girlfriend. Aaron's sister.

Carter - Had talked to Eliza at Cameron's party once. Introduced Taylor to Molly.

Matt - Started off as Eliza's math partner. Thought now of "Eliza's baby daddy." Lol. Is cousins with Emily.

Emily - Jack's ex girlfriend who got pregnant with his baby. Matt's cousin. Jack had broken up with her because of lack of communication.

Jacob - Emily and Jack's year old baby.

//If you're still confused about anyone or anything, comment & I'll try to clear it up. Also comment if I forgot anyone ^^

Don't forget to tweet under the hashtag #UnsureJG! Update will be out soon. I hope this cleared some things up for ya guyss.