Chapter 30

**A/N: 600K READS?! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
//sorry this updates really short//
First Update of The Year! Hope 2015 is supa great for you guys.

--

*JACK'S POV*

The whole week I made sure to guard whatever "relationship" Eliza and I currently have because it's probably all we ever will have anymore. It still irritated me that she's never mentioned the baby and told me who the dad was. Like the sooner I find out, the sooner he's dead and we're all good.

I'M KIDDING.

..Nah nevermind I'm not kidding.

The only thing Eliza has actually admitted to me is that she only did it once. I don't know, I feel like that's supposed to make me feel better in some way but it just doesn't and it sucks.

I really want to go hang out with the guys again tonight. Last week worked amazingly, as you can see. Plus, that Johnson kid was like a freaking skilled therapist. I definitely needed to talk to him again about how Eliza won't tell me shit.

As we reached Eliza's house, I get out of the vehicle to open the car door for her. I'm such a gentleman, right?

She giggled at my gesture. "Thanks for the ride," she said.

"You don't have to say that everyday,"
I chuckled and pulled her closer to me for a small goodbye kiss.

As she began to walk back into her house, I called out, "Hey, Eliza?"

"Yeah?"

"So like, what are we right now?"

"Soon to be step siblings?" She responded jokingly. Ew.

I shuddered, "Okay, that's fucking disgusting. They're not gonna get married, my mom's just temporarily living with you until she finds another home." I laughed.

Praying that's true.

"Yeah, okay whatever." She laughed along with me.

"So really, what are we?" I asked just slightly more seriously.

She shrugged, "I dunno, we didn't have a title before."

For some reason, that got me smiling like an idiot.

"Ha, that's true. so I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, see ya"

I waited until she made her way safely inside even though we were ten feet from her door before I left to Taylor's house.

--

Johnson invited me inside. Everyone was in the basement somewhere except for Taylor. I was about to ask where he was until I heard loud banging from his room. Of course.

The guys laughed at me once they saw my expression in response to the noises coming from behind the door.

Me and Sam awkwardly made eye contact for a second before he looked away. I haven't seen him since last week at Eliza's house. And I'm forcing myself to believe it had nothing to do with him being the dad. Oh my god, anyone but him, please.

"So Gilinsky," Sam started, "what were you doing at Stalings' house last week?" He asked as if reading my mind. All the guys' eyes shifted over to me.

Still surprised that he was speaking to me, I shrugged, "I was just about to ask you the same thing."

"I was just checking up on h--"

"Checking up on her for what?!" I freak out before he could even finish his sentence. Oh my god, I yell at myself to calm the fuck down and stop freaking everyone else out.