Chapter 15

**A/N:

Yesterday was crazy and emotionally painful finding out Nash, Cam, Hayes, and Carter were leaving Magcon. But they're still together so it's all gooood. (: Sorry I haven't updated in a while hope you like this chapter!**

--

"Hey Liza, where's Elliot?" My dad asked as he entered the house with several grocery bags hanging from both his arms.

"I just poured him some Cocoa Puffs since there was nothing else to eat, we thought you were gonna get here sooner with food."

Dad's expression looked apologetic, "Oh, I'm sorry, I uh, didn't mean to take so long."

I love my dad, but he's a terrible liar. He could tell I knew what really caused him to take so long as we stared at eachother and disappointment shaped my face.

"Dad, how could you?" I began to speak, "how could you just replace Mom? Why didn't you tell us? And worst of all how can you do this while Elliot's sick at home and needs you?"

Tears started to come out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I knew how you would've reacted and I needed to find a way to explain it to you," my dad attempted an apology.

"Oh so lying that you're just going to the grocery store is gonna help you with that?" I wanted to make him feel guilty, but it was hurting me. My body was incapable of standing there for another second. When he started to speak I rushed up the stairs to be alone.

I hopped in bed and buried myself in my blanket and pillow Jack was holding onto earlier and slowly cried myself to sleep.

--

"Elliot, Liza meet your new mom!" Dad called us outside our house.

New mom? When the hell was the wedding?

The woman had curly medium-length blonde hair and smiled next to my dad as me and my brother approached them. She reached out her hand waiting for me to shake it. I slowly reached for it while my face held a blank expression.

Once my fingers touched hers, me and my brother were on the street. He was about 20 feet away and my dad and his new wife were on the sidewalk laughing and smiling.

I tried to run toward my brother, but my feet couldn't move. Elliot was also struggling to walk out of the spot. We both yelled for our dad,"Dad! Help!"

It was like he couldn't even hear us as he continued talking to the woman who was still in a wedding dress.

Sweat dripped from my forehead as I panicked to remove my feet that were basically cemented to the floor.

Up the hill, we could hear loud honking.

A car's headlights began to appear.

"ELIZA HELP ME! ELIZA PLEASE HELP!" Elliot cried out.

We both continued screaming for our dad as we desperately tried to release the force that held us onto the ground.

Then I hear the deafening honking come closer, ending with a loud crash and my brother's screams.

I heard myself yelling, terrified, begging and crying for my dad, but that split second I felt my feet finally detach from the concrete, but the pain struck my entire body as the large car drove on.

All I remember was seeing my dad and his wife laughing as my body found its way on the ground, blood gushing out, and soon all I saw was black.