Chapter 1: Freddy Fazbear's

Springtrap's P.O.V

I walked into the dusty old and worn down place; it still looked the same to be honest. I still remember when I went here acting as a security guard to do the job. All the kids cheering at animatronics singing and having a birthday party. That Freddy animatronic singing happy birthday to the birthday kid along with Bonnie and Chica. I can just imagine all that happening right now, but its dead now. The pizzerias, the locations and the animatronics; and all because of not just me, but him. Henry, he ruined everything including me and other victims who got caught right in the middle of the damn thing. But now I might be the only one to fix this shit. I was sorta the cause and now I'm hopefully gonna be the one to fix this and end it all. And first by exploring this place to get a lead, hopefully to find my dad. "Lets hope there is something here worth looking for that can help me." I said to myself. I forced myself to move and look around. I checked the main area and stage but there was noticing really. I checked the kitchen but there was just leftover pots and pans and other stuff. "Guess they really didn't need the stuff." I said. "But instead buy new shit and use all the funding." I walked over the office but still nothing expect the old cameras and desk. "Fuck, I've already explored most of the is place except." I said. I turned around and walked over to the last room that I have not checked yet. The maintenance room, the last place I would ever be. But I knew if there was any hope or leads or clues, it had to be in there. "Fuck it." I said. I opened the door and peeked in only to see something I did not expect to see. "IT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE!"