Chapter 15: Preparation

A couple years later 

After the incident that happened, the restaurant was closed down and there hasn't been another location until now. Now my dad opened another location called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I'm not sure what happened when he found out I was missing and my mom being dead. I could imagine him crying of all this. But now he made another location, and that meant I had to strike again. Now my job this time was to disguise myself as a security guard and break the Fredbear and Spring Bonnie animatronic's to kill children. And now I was heading towards the location. It had been opened only for a couple of months as of right now since Henry wanted to make it not suspicious of a murder right when it opened. I pulled up to the place and got out of my car. Henry got me a job here to make it seem I worked here. I walked into the place crowded with children and people. To be honest I wasn't expecting this much people here. I walked over and saw the Spring Bonnie suit and not being used and moved it into one of the rooms to do this silently. As I was working I saw some kid walking around crying. To me it look liked Henry, a lot like him. I shut the doors to not be seen and continued working. 

An half hour later

"Damn tampering with this guys takes forever but it's done." I said to myself. I made it so the Springlocks would break and kill whoever used them and Fredbear's mouth would close on something. I moved them back to the maintenance room and as I was doing that I saw some papers for blueprints. "What the hell?" I said getting closer to check this out. I read them to find out four brand new animatronics were being made. "Huh, interesting." I said. I walked back to my office to office to relax for the day. "Guess Henry will be happy to hear what I've found."