Chapter 17: Beginning of the Nightmare

This moment changed everything, me and the franchise. Apparently some kid got killed by the Fredbear animatronic which Henry hoped what would happen. But now the two animatronics got replaced by four new animatronics. But now, I was gonna kill more children and I knew how. I walked in the pizzeria heading towards the maintenance room since that was how my plan was gonna work. There was a huge birthday party today and I was planning killing five children and that was by using the SpringBonnie suit. I put it on carefully not to get myself killed and I had to make it so it wasn't set to kill anyone. I walked outside to find any kid alone by himself and not with an adult. I saw a group of kids with no one and I knew they were gonna be my first victims. I walked over to them to convince them to follow me. There were about five of them together and one of them was the birthday kid. There were four boys and one girl and they saw me heading towards them. "Hey kids you wanna see something cool?" I said trying to make my voice sound happy. "Yeah!" Said all of them expect the birthday boy. "Guys I don't think it's safe to be going without our parents knowing." He said. "It'll be fine." Said one of the kids. I walked them into the maintenance room and I lured them in. "Uh are we supposed to be here?" Asked the girl. I then pulled out my knife and killed them all at once. At this point, it felt good and fun doing this. After a while I put the bodies in the suits expect the birthday boys body. I didn't have a place to put him since I used all the animatronic suits for them. Then I noticed in the corner a golden suit; it looked like Fredbear but it had a black bowtie and hat. "Perfect."