Chapter 22: Dream

I woke up to my nap, for some reason, something didn't feel right. "Hey Mangle you u-" I stopped realizing she wasn't here. That's when I realized something wasn't right when I looked around. From what I could tell I was at the third location. "What! How did I get here?" I said to myself. I was super confused right now at what was going on. "Mangle! You here?" I called out. I wasn't getting a response at all. "What the hell is going on?" I said to myself. I decided to get up and look around for anything. The place looked the same as it usually did. I kept looking for Mangle but I didn't see her still. "MANGLE!" I called out again. "SISTER LOCATION!" I voice responded back. I didn't recognize it at all but at this point I didn't care. "Who are you?" I demanded. "Funtime." The voice said. "What?" I responded in confusion. "Circus Baby." "Who?" I responded. "Forgotten memories." The voice responded. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" I said mad. Then the place changed into another location I never been too. The placed didn't look like a pizzeria more like a underground place. "Better check this out." I said. I saw a vent and crawled through it. I found myself in a big room with a stage and tables. I saw a door and walked over to it and opened it. All I could make out was a long room with wires hanging down. I walked down the hall and as I did I heard "you don't know what we've been through." I looked to the side to see a security room with a weird baby animatronic. "What the fuck!? I muttered. I got close to it to see what it was. " Make Henry pay!" Said the animatronic and at the same time I was hit with a bright flash. Now I was back at the third location with a headache. "What the fuck is going on?" I said. "Memories." Said the same of voice behind me. "Shadow Freddy?"