Chapter 32: Accepting love

I looked around for Mangle but I didn't see her. "MANGLE! WHERE YOU AT?" I called out. I still didn't she her anywhere. I then heard crying near the bathrooms and I listened to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. I could hear crying in the girls bathroom so it was pretty clear she was in there. "Hopefully she doesn't make fun of me for this later on." I said and walked in. She was lying against the wall while she was covering her face. I sat down next her and said "what's the matter?" She looked up and said "that animatronic looks just like me! What if she's my replacement!" "Mangle it doesn't matter if she's a replacement, she's nothing like you." I said. "How do you know?" She asked. "Because I know, to me nobody's like you or anyone I've meet." I said. "R-Really?" Mangle asked. "Of course, besides if we find her or the other animatronics, I'll personally make sure she doesn't function again or the others." I said. "Hey...um Springtrap can I tell you something important?" She asked. "Umm...sure? What is i-?" She cut me off by kissing me. And for some reason I wasn't mad, but instead......happy. I then realized why; she was possibly the only thing that could make me happy. Why I didn't get rid of her or dismantle her by now. Even being with her the whole time didn't make me realize it. Perhaps she knew? Or she actually saw hope for me...or something else to her? Her love, and perhaps that what I need this whole time to make me happy. We stopped kissing and I said "I-I-I love you." I said while blushing. "I love you too." Said Mangle while blushing also. "I see you two finally came to...accept love." We both looked to see Shadow Freddy standing near us while watching. "SHADOW FREDDY! How long have you been watching us?" I asked. "Long enough to see it happen." I responded. "You bastard."