Chapter 4: Lost ones

"I'm Springtrap, so whats your name?" I asked. The reason I asked was to make it seem like I didn't know her, also I wanted to make sure it was her. "Oh! I'm Mangle, but where are the others?" She asked. "Others?" I asked. I didn't know if she meant other animatronics so I waited for her to answer. "The other t- wait why does it look like you have a body in your suit?" She asked. "Oh great now she knows." I thought. Maybe I should tell her the truth about me; you know what I'll tell her later. "Well it's complicated but I tell you later so what were you going to say?" I said. "The toys if you know what I'm talking about." She said. "Well they're not here." I said. "What do you mean?" Asked Mangle with a concerned look. "Well first I should tell you your at the first Freddy Fazbear's." I said. "What I don't understand?" Said Mangle. "It's complicated but there gone." I said. "W-what do you mean?" Asked Mangle. Her voice started to sound sad "there dead, dismantled or whatever you would say." I said. "H-How do you know this!" Asked Mangle. "Because I saw them and I was told this." I said. "Your not making any sense what...who are you really?" Said Mangle. She was starting to actually tear up which made no sense. "Like I said it's complicated well for you, also you don't seem in a state for me to explain right now." I said. This was getting out of hand; I had literally just made an animatronic cry and probably not made her trust me. "I could just kill her and get this over with." I thought. But something in me for some reason, deep down was telling me not to do it. I said I would only dismantle them if the had a soul in them and I mean a child's soul in them. But she doesn't appear to have one also I could try to find out why shes actually alive without a child's soul. I knew I was just gonna make it harder but for some reason I came to terms with my decision. "Fine I tell you everything."