Chapter 5: Home

My house is actually close to the restaurant so we usually visit to check my dad progress on the place often. At the moment I'm staying with my parents until I find an actually place to move in. But it was fine with me since I didn't really see my parents a lot while I was in college. The only time I saw them was when I was on holiday or on break. And I was going to be working with my dad on the business and the more financial stuff. I just wasn't looking forward to seeing Henry everyday if I had too. Me and my mom pulled up in the drive way and I got out to head inside. My parents were talking about moving since the house we live at is getting more expensive. My mom unlocked the door and we went inside "I'll call you down for dinner when it's ready." Said mom. "Ok." I responded. I went up stairs in my old room and got out my blue prints. I been planning out designs for my own animatronics, but I haven't really developed a final product but it was fine. After a while, mom told me dinner was ready and we ate. Dad came in and sat down to eat with us. "So son, hows the project going with the designs?" He asked. "Still can't decide a proper design for any expect...well I don't know." I said. "Relax, you have plenty of time, besides after we finish Fredbears we can work on another location and Henry agrees with me." He said. "Ya, the fuckin weirdo." I thought. "Anyways I'm gonna finish working on the animatronics." Said dad. He left and went into the garage; I left and went back to my room to relax and later go to sleep. For so long I wanted to create my own animatronics and I got the chance after my dad said I could. He even said he would use them for a future project. Not today, but one day I would run my own place. "I hope to make my father proud."