Chapter 27: Night 1

Once again another location was open except it would be the last time I would strike. The company decided to scrap the toys animatronic's and rebuild the original ones. But first I had to do my job, and that was to be a night guard. I had to this time sign up because had to make sure that the souls weren't doing anything to make a scene. And I didn't want to screw up again like last time. I walked into the office to get started and looked around to see my surroundings. There were some posters cameras and a cupcake. Then the phone started to rang, however I was told not to answer it for some reason. The phone went to the voice box and a message played. "Hello? Heeeelooooo! Uhhh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Ummm, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm...finishing up my last week now as a matter of fact so...I know it can be a little overwhelming, but i'm here to tell: there's nothing to worry about, uhh, you'll be fine! So...lets just focus on getting you through your first week. Ok?" I recognized his voice immediately; it was the phone guy. I heard he recorded most of the training tapes for the spring-locks suits, I totally forgot about him. "Uh...let's see. First there's an introductory greeting from the company i'm supposed to read. Eeh it's kind of a legal thing, you know. 'Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza: a magical place where kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear entertainment is not responsible for damage or death of the third, a missing person's report will be filled within ninety days or as soon as property and premise have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached and the carpets have been replaced. Blah, blah, blah.' Now that might seem bad, I know, there's really nothing to worry about. Uhh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night but do I blame them? No! If I were forced to sing...those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So remember: these characters hold a special place in the heart of children. You need to show them a little respect. Right? Ok." "Yeah keep telling yourself that." I said to myself. "So just be aware: the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uhh, they're left with some kind of 'free-roaming mode' at night. Uhhh...something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long." If only you knew." I said. "Uhh...they used to wander during the day too, but then there was the bite of eighty seven." Him saying that was bringing back memories of the incident. "Yeah...i-it's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, ya know? Now concerning you're safety: the only real risk to you as the night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters...uhh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll-they'll most likely see you as a metal endo-skeleton without it's costume on. Now, since that's against the rules at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try ta...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Umm, now that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams; wires; and animatronic's devices, especially around the facial area, so you can imagine how having your head forced inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uhh...the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth would pop out the front of the mask. ...Yeah they don't tell you these things when you sign up." "No of coarse they don't." I said. "But hey! First day should be a breeze, i'll chat with you tomorrow, uhh, check the cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright. Goodnight." The message ended and I started checking the cameras, it was already three. I noticed all the animatronics were at their stages...except Bonnie. I checked around then I turned on the door light. He was standing right there as if he was expecting me to find him there. I shut the left door and continued looking around. The night wasn't going bad at all, in fact it was pretty easy. Not to mention Henry explained some strategy's to help me get through the week. I noticed Chica was now missing and I started hoping from camera to camera to find her. She was in the bathroom staring at the camera creepily. Bonnie was gone and I opened the left door. I only had sixty four percent power which was good. Chica and Bonnie were now in the both hallways now but I wasn't worried. An hour later the bell rang which meant my shift was over. All the animatronic's were back at their stages and I walked out to leave. "That was easy."