Chapter 35: Night 5

"If what Henry said was true, then that's means this may be my hardest night here." I said to myself while walking in. When I walked past the stage, it seemed the animatronics were watching me. But I ignored it and went into my office. But as soon as I sat down, the phone rang. "Why is there a phone call if there were only four prerecorded messages." I asked myself. I let it go to voice mail, only it wasn't the phone guy, instead it was a weird voice that seemed like the words were going backwards. And followed by it were weird screeching sounds that I did not recognize. After about a couple of seconds, the message ended. I continued to watch Freddy and Foxy, until I realized Bonnie and Chica were both at my door already. I closed both of them and continued to watch the others. Freddy was looking at the camera and Foxy was peeking out already. Bonnie and Chica were gone and I opened both doors. "Ok it's one and I have seventy nine percent power left; if I do this right I should be able to survive" I said. Golden Freddy was in front of me and I put the monitor up to get rid of him. Foxy was gone and so was Freddy and I immediately closed the left door and found Freddy near the bathrooms. Foxy banged on the door a couple times before he left and I opened the left door. "Damn, I can't let Freddy move or else I'll be dead." I said. Bonnie was now back and I closed the left door again. I was getting a bit nervous because of how active they were tonight. I opened the left door and I checked the right door, only to find Chica waiting for me. I closed the door and continued to observe Freddy, except he was gone now. I checked every camera but he was no where until I heard music. It was the same music he played when the power was out, however it was coming from kitchen. The camera was disabled but the audio was active. "Why is that camera deactivated?" I thought. I checked the time and power; I had 9% and it was 5:a.m. "Hmm, I might not make it." I thought. I grabbed the office phone and called Henry. I closed both doors because at this point, I knew I was done for. After about a couple of rings. he answered. "Hello?" He said. "Henry I don't think I'm gonna make it, tell me a way to get out of this." I asked. "Hmm...I knew it was gonna happen eventually." He said. "W-What do do you mean?" I asked. "Your use is no longer needed and this is the perfect way to get rid of you." I said. "W-What...WAIT! I KNOW NOW, YOU ONLY MADE ME COME HERE TO WORK SO I WOULD DIE!" I yelled. "Glad you picked up on that, but it was nice having you do my work. Now! It is my turn. Goodbye." Henry hanged up the phone and then the power went off. Freddy's music started to play and I knew this might be my end. "Fine go ahead and do it." I said. Then the whole room went dark and I heard footsteps. "This isn't over Henry." I said to myself. Then Freddy was in my face followed by his jump-scare.