Chapter 29: Night 2

I made my way again into the building and into the office. I sat down and immediately the phone rang. I let it rang and after a couple of seconds it went to voice mail. "Err, hello! Hello? Uhh...well, if you're hearing this, you made it to day two. Uhh, congrats!" It was phone guy again, like usual. I didn't like him to be honest because I felt he knew somethings about the place or the murders. "I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Umm...you might need to go ahead and peak at those cameras while I talk; just to make sure everyone is in their proper place, ya know?" Immediately after he said that I started checking the cameras and I noticed Bonnie already moved. "Uhh, interesting enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark, though so hey, I guess that's another reason not to run out of power, right? I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights: uhh, there are blind-spots in your camera views and the blind spots happen to be right outside your door, so if you can't find something, or someone on your cameras, be sure to check the door-lights. Uhh, you might have only a few seconds to react, but not that you would be in any danger of course, i'm not implying that." "Yeah whatever." I said to myself. "Also: check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time; the character in there seems unique in that it becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, i'm sure you have everything under control. Uhh...talk to you soon!" The message ended and I continued to observe in the cameras. "How is Foxy still active?" I thought. Then I saw something right in my face that looked like Bonnie but it said 'ITS ME'." I shook it off "ignore it, its just a hallucination." I said to myself. I then came to a camera at a place that had a sign that said out of order with Foxy peaking through. I realized it was the 'pirates cove' place that the phone mentioned. "This is weird." I said.  I checked my door light and Chica was standing right outside the office. I closed the door and checked for Bonnie. He was in the hallway but not close really. I checked my power and the time, it was 4:a.m. and I only had 49% power left so I was doing good. I checked 'Pirates cove' again, only to find Foxy gone. "Oh shit!" I said while checking the cameras rapidly trying to find him. Then I saw him on the left hall camera running towards the office. I quickly shut the left door and he started banging the door. After he stopped, I opened the door and found Bonnie waiting in front of the door and I closed it again. I checked pirates cove and he was back at his place. A few minutes later the 6:a.m. bell rang and I sighed with relief and got up and walked out. It was a bit more rough but not that bad. But I knew shit was going to get harder. "Alright lets see if the third night gets harder."