Chapter 20: Mixed feelings

"MANGLE WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled. I then realized I was blushing which I didn't even know I could do. "S-SpringTrap?" Said Mangle. I turned away "W-Why did you do that?" I asked. I was angry but at the same time embarrassed to be honest. I was just mixed with feelings right now that I did know how to react at this point. "I-I'm sorry maybe I shouldn't have d-" She said. "No it's just....." I said. "It's what?" She asked. I was having trouble getting my words out. "I don't know right now." I responded. "Sooooo...um you find anything?" She asked trying to change the subject. "Well the third location has the address to find my dad so we should head there." I said. "A third location, how many locations are there?" Mangle said. "Well let me think hmmmmm, about five." I said. "Oh, but we've only visited two." She said. "Well Fredbear's Family Diner I already went to and Fazbear's Fright is-you know gone-but I haven't been at the third loaction yet." "That might be a problem, it's close to daylight and you said if we go outside we might be in big trouble." She said. She did have a point, if we were to get seen we would be screwed. "Alright." I said. "We'll stay here until it gets dark enough so we can head out." "Sounds fine with me but what are we going to while we wait?" Asked Mangle. "Well I guess sleep I'm tired to be honest from all this traveling." I said. "Alright I guess I'll sleep too." Said Mangle. She sat down near more on the wall and I did the same. "Hey SpringTrap, can I sleep umm...next to you?" She asked. I was kinda questioning at what she said but I still said "ok." She moved next to me and she laid her head on my shoulder. "Good night." She said. "Goodnight." I responded. A few minutes later my eyes were starting to close. "Soon father, we will be reunited."