Chapter 13: Murder

I knew doing this was a bad decision, but I had no other choice. My dads life was going to be on the line and my mom was dead. I had to obey him or else I would be tortured. My first job was to head to Fredbear's family diner and kill a child who was having a birthday party. I pulled up to the driveway close to a window so I could scout the kid. I could've just left but I'm pretty sure he would've found out somehow. I could see a kid with a birthday hat and it looked liked they were having a party for him. He actually looked like he was crying, but I wasn't sure why. "I don't want to do this." I said to myself. I was feeling so guilty I just couldn't force myself to get my knife. Then the kid went outside to the side of the place. I knew it was time to do the job and I wasn't ready. I looked at the knife and sighed while grabbing it. I got out of the car and looked around to see if anyone was around. Nobody was around and I started walking towards the kid. As I got closer I wondered if this would impact something big; like the butterfly effect. I was now behind the kid and when he turned I held to knife high up to do the job. With no hesitation I stabbed him as I said "I'm sorry." He fell to the ground bleeding and as he was gasping for air as he tried to call for help, but couldn't. And at that moment I felt evil in me; I enjoyed it. I enjoyed killing him and seeing him helpless and struggling to save himself. That moment changed everything, my life, my dad, me. This is when I started to go towards a diabolical path. "And it still hurts."