Chapter 16: Hauntings

We both walked to the side of the place to get in and explore. "You sure we can get in?" Asked Mangle. "I'm sure, Henry decided to have a way to get in to every place in case he need to hide and not be found." I said. "To bad he couldn't be at any of them right now." I muttered under my breath. I checked the door but it was locked. "Well great." Said Mangle. "Don't give up just yet." I said. I pulled out the key and putted it in the keyhole. And it unlocked just as I knew it would since it was designed to be for every door at the locations. We walked in but I wouldn't see anything. I flipped the light switch, but the lights were flickering considering how old this place was. The place seem liked it was intact and not destroyed. "Alright, lets split up and see of we can find anything." I said. "Ok." Responded Mangle. I walked out of the main area and into the maintenance room. I remembered when the original animatronics were stored here after the other location got shut down. I left the room since there wasn't anything in here. I passed the party rooms and I was starting to remember old memories. When I killed four more children and lured them into the maintenance room to do my job. And when the bite happened; that was the most horrible thing I witnessed and caused. But it wasn't Mangle's fault, she had no choice. I was starting to feel really bad for Mangle right now. I caused her to do something horrifying that she had no control over. I walked over to the office to see if there was anything. "It's a shame that old Jeremy guy had be the only security guard here and deal with not having doors." I said to myself. Then at the corner of my eye I saw a yellow piece of paper sticking out of a box. I walked over and grabbed it to see what it was. "What! Does it say?"