Chapter 42: Takeover

"Ummmmm...I'm guessing you know what we were doing?" I said. "Clearly you both were having...sex." Responded Shadow. "Lets...um...uh forget this happened." I said. "Agreed." Responded Shadow. "But did you find anything?" Asked Mangle. "Not really." He responded. "Well, I think its best if we leave and head to my dads house." I said. "Alright, but we'll come back here later to explore more." Responded Shadow. "We should get going." said Mangle. We all walked out of the room and headed towards the elevator. "Lets hope he can help us." Said Mangle as I hit the button to go up. "Believe me, he will."

15 minutes later

From the distance I could see the house. It was at a corner with other houses that stood out. It was highly detailed and more fancy the other houses. I was pretty sure he designed it considering all the money he had when ending the pizzeria's. We all walked to the front porch, I started to reach for the door bell, until Mangle stopped me. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" "Um yeah. Why?" I asked. "Well its late at night so why would he be aw-" She stopped when we heard something inside. Mangle stood to look inside as her expression turned to shock. "What is it?" I whispered to not be heard. She didn't responded nor look at us. Me and Shadow walked over to the window and looked inside. Only to find something we didn't expect. "Oh no." Said Shadow. Standing in the room were other animatronics. And as clear as day, I could see the Baby animatronic. We all crouched down as I said "fuck there here!" I whispered. "Do you think they did something to your dad?" Asked Mangle. I took a minute to think this through. "If they did I swear I'm gonna fucking kill them!" I said while getting up. "Hold it there! Said Shadow Freddy. We need to do this with strategy and not do this recklessly. I understand your concern for your father, but we need to does this without putting your father at risk if he is still alive." I took a minute to think about this. If we was alive, then I didn't want to get him killed. "Your right, and I have a plan." I said. "Tell us Springy." Said Mangle. "Shadow, you cut the power while me and Mangle sneak from the back." I said. "Seems reasonable." Responded Shadow. We all walked to the backyard as I signaled Shadow to head on. He nodded as I opened the sliding door slowly and quietly. Me and Mangle crept in trying not to he heard. We both went behind a corner as I said "we're gonna trap them and not kill them yet until we get some answers." I said. I handed my ax to Mangle as I said "take this, your gonna need this." "Good luck." She responded. I snuck by as she trapped the animatronics. I crept through the hallway until I was faced with another animatronic. It took me a couple of seconds to realize it was the Funtime Foxy animatronic. Before she had time to react I grabbed her as she tried to run. Mangle ran over quickly as she grabbed some rope and duck tape. I put her down on a chair as Mangle quickly tied her up. I walked over to the other animatronic's, ready for some answers. "W-Who are you?" Asked Baby. "Your not the one asking the questions, I am!" I said. "Where is my father!" I demanded. Then I heard something behind me. I turned around to see something I never thought I would see again. "YOU!"

Just a Robot 2 {Springle}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें