Chapter 31: Night 3

I once again arrived at the pizzeria and got out my car and starting walking towards the entrance. I walked in and I walked into my office and sat down. Then the phone started to rang and I waited again for it to go to voice mall. "Hello, hello! Hey, you're doing great! Most people don't last this long! I mean, ya know, the-they usually move on to other things by now...i'm not implying that they died. Tha-that-that's not what I meant...." "He knows something about them, I know it." I said to myself. "Uhh, anyway, I better not take up too much of your time, uhh, things starting  getting real tonight." I knew he meant the animatronics were going to be more active and I was already checking on them. Bonnie was missing already and I checked around for him while the message kept playing. "Uh, h-hey listen, I had an idea: If you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting stuffed into a Freddy suit, uhh, try playing dead. Ya know: go limp. Uhh, maybe they'll think you're an empty costume instead. Then again, if they think you're an empty costume, they might try ta..stuff a metal skeleton into you. I wonder how that work....yeah never mind ; scratch that, it's best just to not get caught. Umm, well ok. I-I'll leave you to it. See you on the flip side." The message ended and I continued to pay attention to the animatronic's. Chica was now gone and Foxy was already peaking out of Pirates Cove. I looked at the clock and it was only 2:a.m. "Damnint its only two." I then noticed Freddy was staring at the camera on the stage. I ignored it and then I got another 'It's Me' hallucination expect it was Freddy now. "Don't let this distract you Afton." I said to myself. Bonnie was near the door and Chica was near the bathrooms while Foxy was close to leaving his place. Then I heard  weird laughter near me. I put down the monitor and I was face to face with Golden Freddy. I put the monitor back up to ignore him since I knew he couldn't do anything unless I stared at him. Bonnie and Chica were now at the front of the office and Foxy was gone. I closed both doors and checked the time and power. It was now 4:a.m. and I only had 30% power left. And with Bonnie and Chica at the door now, they would drain my power until they left. I heard Foxy bang on the door and left and Bonnie was gone now. I opened the left door and right since Chica was gone also. Then I checked again and Bonnie was in the supply closet and Chica was close, not to mention Foxy was peaking out again. I checked again the time and power; it was now 5:a.m. and I had 10% power left. "I can do this!" I said. But then, as if they heard me, Bonnie and Chica were both at my door again and I closed them and once again Foxy was gone except the sign said now 'IT'S ME'." Now my power dropped to 1% and I knew if the power was gonna go off I had to have a back up plan. But with my luck the bell rang and the animatronic's went back to their places. I walked out and left sorta stressed out from that night. "I really need to use Henry's strategy."