Chapter 34: Powers

"Well we should get going." Said Mangle. "Agreed, we don't want to waste anymore time here." Said Shadow Freddy. I then noticed something at the corner of my eye. "Wait! Whats that?" I said while walking over to it. "What is it?" Asked Mangle. As I got closer I realized it was an animatronic, and a familiar one. "I'm pretty sure we know who this is." Said Shadow Freddy. "I think I've seen him before back then at the old location." Said Mangle. "Because you have, because, this is Bonnie." I said. "But why wasn't he at Fazbear's Fright?" "Fazbear what?" Asked Mangle. "Its where we are going to head to next." Said Shadow Freddy. "Hmm...perhaps this is why I couldn't summon Bonnie's phantom." I said. "What phantom? What are you talking about Springtrap?" Asked Mangle. "I'll tell you later, besides he doesn't look active." I said. "So what should we do then?" Asked Mangle. "Its best that we leave him here, he has served his purpose." Said Shadow Freddy. He walked away as I said "hes long gone, besides it best that Fazbears legacy comes to an end."  

A couple hours later 

"How far are we from the place?" Mangle asked. "Not to far, we should arrive there in about a couple of minutes." Said Shadow Freddy. "Hey Springtrap, you said you would tell about the phantom thing." Asked Mangle. "Yes." I responded. "Well can you tell me?" She asked. "Ok but it might be a bit...confusing...and strange." I said. "When I woke up at Fazbear's Fright, I found out I had a strange power that had the ability to sorta bring back the animatronics to life...but as ghosts. They were visible to anyone, but they couldn't do anything physical or anything really. So I used them to distract the night guard there and kill him...which didn't succeed." "What happened to them?" Asked Mangle. "Well when the place burned down, they couldn't leave because apparently it was kinda their...life source. In order for them to be alive, they had to have their old parts intact to live." "It's a shame they didn't last long." I added in. "And it looks like we're here."