Chapter 30: Everlasting secrets

"No, it can't be!" I said. A few seconds later Shadow Freddy and Mangle came in the room. "Is everything a-." Said Shadow Freddy until he stopped now looking at the blue-print. "What is it?" Asked Mangle. On the blue-print was the model for the Baby animatronic but also with it a layout of capturing children with the animatronic. "Now I understand why this animatronic is dangerous." I said. I grabbed the animatronic blue-print and noticed their were more blue-prints. There was Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ballora, Bidybab, Minireena, Lolbit, Yenndo, Bon Bon, Bonnet, and Ennard. "WAIT! Ennard? I remember this animatronic from my early prototype models for.....the next location. I said. "It seems that Henry used that early design of yours to make a new animatronic. Said Shadow Freddy. "Well I understand that and to kill children, but the blue-prints don't say what location they are from." I said. "Maybe the location they were supposed to be at never got built." Said Mangle. "Or maybe...it never was a pizzeria." I said. "You might be right, you said the vision that you had looked like an location underground and didn't look like a pizzeria, so it might be something else. Said Shadow Freddy. "Well I can ask my dad when we get to this house besides we should take them and go." I said. "Mangle you take these because we might ne-...Mangle you ok? She was looking at something and I turned to face what she was looking at. She was staring at the blue-prints for Funtime Foxy. I grabbed it and looked at it closely because I was confused on why she was looking at it. That was until I realized it looked almost just like Mangle. She then left out of the room crying now and I gave Shadow Freddy a concerned look. "I think you might have to solve this problem now." Said Shadow Freddy. "Wow thanks for the help." I said. "I'm gonna fuck this up."