Chapter 6: Broken

A few hours later

"So your telling me that you're actually a child murder that caused children's souls to take us animatronics to control, but you died and your soul got trapped in the suit you're in right now." Said Mangle. "Yep that's basically what happened." I said. "So that's why the other locations closed down and why the others got scrapped?" She asked. "We'll most of it." I responded. "So exactly why are you here?" Mangle asked. "I'm trying to make up the wrong things I've done and fix them." I responded. "How?" Asked Mangle. "Well like I was going to say, when I was taken by Henry he turned me into an animatronic...or sort of." I said. "How did he do that?" She asked. "To be honest I don't know how but he did. I basically had too or else he would kill me like he did to my mom." I said. "WAIT! Your mom, how?" She asked. "I rather not explain what happened but lets just say it's the reason why I now dislike animatronics." I said. "Oh." Responded Mangle. "But now I must find my father to find Henry and kill him." "Is that necessary?" Mangle asked. "Yes, after all this shit he has to be stopped, he's too evil to be left alive." I said. "And since I found you, I might need your help but you don't have to if you-." "I'll help." Said Mangle cutting me off. "Y-You will?" I asked. "I mean it does make sense and I can't blame you." She said. "Ok then." I said. "But, uh, well you know I'm a mess and I might not be suitable for going around." She said. "Then how about I fix you." I said. "W-What?" She asked. "I can't be fixed." "How do you know that?" I asked. "Cuz one day I I overheard one of the workers saying I can't be fixed." She said. "That's because Henry didn't want you fixed so you could...well cause that event that happened." I said. "And that's why you weren't fully repaired so I'm gonna fix you." I said. "W-What." She said. "Now let me get some tools and you will be looking good and new." I said. "I know I'm gonna fuck up."