Chapter 43: Burn it to the ground.

5 days later

"DAMNNIT!" I said while sitting back down. It had been five days since I've woken up and during that time, I've tried to kill the night guard so I could escape. However, with my luck, I haven't killed him and I have been close. But that stupid Balloon Boy voice recorder thingy keeps me away from his office. Even the phantoms couldn't get him distracted enough. In fact, he seemed to know what he was doing which is a big surprise. "And now, I'm still here." I said aloud. "I don't have a way to get out of this place and no one else is here." I said. "Correction." I turned to see someone I thought I would never have to see again, or ever. "Puppet." I said to myself. "Your not alone." He said. "Hmm, the entity himself, that brought and saved the souls of those that couldn't be freed ever again." I said. "And the man, who killed an innocent children for whatever diabolical reason, and caused the franchise to suffer these horror. Is standing in front of me." He said. "To me honest, I thought they would've gotten rid of you since the toys were scrapped." I said. "Well fortunately for you they throw me here with the relics found at the old locations. And you were one of them." He said. "So that's why I'm at these dump." I said. "Yes, besides there wasn't gonna be anymore locations after more murders from the last location no thanks to you." "What?" I said with confusion. "I never killed any children at the last location." "Oh really? Then who did?" Responded Puppet. Then it hit me, Henry killed the children. He was planing this even before the location opened. "NO PUPPET! You got it all wrong. Yes I killed children but this time it wasn't me." I said. "Then who?" Puppet responded. "Henry, he's the reason why I was a killer and if I didn't do what he wanted, then he would kill my father." I said. "Like he did to mom." I muttered under my breath. "I'm sorry but I don't believe you." He responded. "WHAT! WHY! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH." I yelled. "Really?" Responded Puppet. "I'M TRYING TO ESCAPE TO FIND HENRY AND STOP HIM BEFORE HE DOES ANYTHING ELSE!" I yelled. I was frustrated and done with this. I wanted to make things right and Puppet could help. But still he refused to believe me. "Afton or...you know what, I'll call you Springtrap since your now one of us. It's been thirty years so I doubt he would still be alive, if your right." What!" I said. "Thirty years! I-I can't believe it." I thought. "You deserve to stay here and feel how the kids felt." He said. "WHAT! NO! I've freed there souls, I'm trying to fix my mistakes." I said. "That won't do enough." Responded Puppet. "NO DON'T DO THIS!" I screamed at him. "There is no good left in you." He said as he disappeared. "NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed. I sat down now. There was no hope for me now, I was alone again. Puppet, who I thought maybe would understand, left me and didn't believe me. And I didn't know where Shadow was. "You know what, I don't need to exist. I said. I got up and saw the night guard leaving as I went into the office. Then the bell rang but I quickly pulled a wire out right then . This caused to get rid of the animatronic programming part disconnected. I found a paper last night that should what wires were important to an animatronic. I quickly ran for the door to leave this awful place. But when I went for the door, it was locked. I went into the office instead now not even caring anymore about escaping. "He's right, even if I escape then whats the point?" I said. I opened a drawer and saw a match and grabbed it. I stared at it knowing what I was gonna do next. I got a fire after a couple of times and got the whole box on fire. I throw it on the ground and left the room. I sat down at my spot and waited for my demise. "Perhaps this is the only way I can fix my mistakes. Who would of thought that I would go through all this and change a franchise into a nightmare?" I said. The fire was starting to come closer and I could see the phantoms screaming in pain. Since the props and parts were where I summoned them, this was the only way they were still alive. "But I have no purpose and no meaning. All I do is cause death and pain to people. And more of that would happen if I leave this place. But if I kill myself then perhaps the franchise and this nightmare can be put to a rest." The flames were now in the room everywhere along with smoke. "And now, Freddy Fazbear's can end. And so can this monster of me."