Chapter 19: In with the new

After killing those kids, the place was shut down since the bodies were found. But it took a while for anyone to find them, even when the bodies were making the suits smell bad. But once again another Fazbears has opened with new animatronics. It took about 4 years for another location to be opened since these new animatronics were improved and better. They were the original animatronics expect toy versions now. But the place was about to open in a week and I was going to break them again. Well one I had to break in particular which was Toy Foxy, others called it Funtime Foxy. I don't know why or who came up with the nickname. But Henry wanted this one to be destroyed and dismantled. However I was doing this at night to make it that it broke accidentally. I pulled my car up to the side and got out. I looked around to see if anyone was near by but there was no one in sight. I unlocked the door with my key and got in. I turned on my flashlight to see better. The animatronics were in their places which I still don't know why the would leave them here. It didn't matter to me I just need that Mangle thing here. Luckily it still was in its place and I didn't have to worry about a security guard. "Perfect." I said. I walked over and starting dismantling it. 

A half hour later

After a while the thing was pretty much a mess now. "I should put the parts away." I said to myself. I headed down the hall to the maintenance room to hide her parts. But as I opened the door I was greeted with a huge surprise. "No it can't be!" All four of the original animatronics were in the room. I got closer to them to see if they were intact. They all were worn out and broken even Bonnie was missing his face. "I should tell Henry about this." I said. I put the parts away and headed out and locked the door. "Another job well done."