Chapter 24: Shadow Freddy

"Shadow Freddy?" I said. "Yes it's me." He responded. "What's going here where have you been for that last 30 years?" I asked. "Well watching over this place since I didn't have nothing really better to do." He responded. "But you are in a dream right now." "Kinda established that already, but why am I in a dream?" I asked. "Because I wasn't sure if I could trust you for what you did." He responded. "Well I'm good now but what were those visions?" I asked. "Terrible forgotten secrets from the past are re-rising to haunt the franchise's." Said Shadow Freddy. "But if I may ask, what are you doing here?" "I'm trying to find my father to find Henry to kill him for what he's done." I said. "Hmm seems like you actually took my advice." He responded. "Guess I did you wanna help me and Mangle?" I asked. "Sure but I see you found Mangle." He said. "What? How do you know that?" I asked. "You see, your father a couple of weeks ago visited here and got her and took her I think to fix her." He said. "WHAT! He was here, he's still alive?" I said excitedly. "Yes, but if you want to find him we must hurry, it is getting day and I think evil is coming." Said Shadow Freddy. "What do you mean?" I asked. "That animatronic, her name is Baby and she seems to be this evil I keep seeing." He said. "Well how do you know that?" I asked. "Afton had a paper with him with blueprints of her but sadly he took them with him so I only know her name and not what location she was at." He responded. "But how come I saw a location or sort of?" I asked. "Because it seems you've been there before." Said Shadow Freddy. "If I've have I would've remembered." I said. "Well anyways I should wake you up now, besides we got some catching up to do." He said. "Believe me, we do."