It's Cold Tonight

Lance laid in his bed, a blue blanket wrapped around his body and his head resting on a fluffy white pillow. His body was drained of energy and the male knew he had to sleep, but his eyes stayed open as he soon found himself tossing and turning in his bed to find a spot where it was warm.

Of course he was in space so the temperature in the castle never really changed, but Lance found that he was awfully cold that night. He also knew that everybody was asleep and resting. "Ugh"

Finally Lance flopped on his back with his arms spread open. He was never going to fall asleep that night. It was cold and his mind was wide awake. His boyfriend soon came to his mind, if anyone was going to help him fall asleep it was Keith. If the other male doesn't rip Lance's head off for waking him up that is.

The tan boy soon found himself walking out of his room with his bare feet on the cold floor because he couldn't find his slippers and his big blue blanket wrapped around him, dragging on the floor as he walked down the halls. This was how he used to get his mom to cuddle with him on earth. Soon enough he found himself opening Keith's door and shaking the boy awake with one hand.

"Let me sleep..." the pale boy groaned as he shoved his face into his pillow, trying to ignore the other that was trying to wake him from his slumber. Keith didn't know it was Lance and only let out another tired groan as he looked up to see his boyfriend standing over him like a big blue marshmallow. "What is it Lance..."

"It's cold..." The tanned boy had bags under his eyes and gripped tighter onto his blanket. He wanted to cuddle. "Can you sleep with me?... I wanna sleep and cuddle with you..."

Lance's cheeks were a light pink and Keith was sure his were too, they had never slept together. But how was he going to say no to a tired Lance that looked like he was about to pass out. Keith let out a tiny groan before turning on his side to extend an arm, inviting Lance to cuddle.

Lance quickly threw his blanket over the bed that already had a matching red one before cuddling into the smaller male's body. Keith kept an arm around Lance as the tanned boy burying his face into Keith's neck, letting out a sigh as he felt the other boys body warmth spread over him.

"Night Keef..." Keith blushed as he heard his nickname from Lance who now closed his eyes and dosed off.

"Sleep tight Lancey Lance..." with that Keith closed his eyes and fell asleep with his boyfriend in his arms.

This one is short and sweet but I love it and credits to the artist who created the art that inspired me to write this!!! Peace out home slices!!! 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕