Drunk Keith ~ Collage AU ~ A Little Smut

Hey guys!! so this is my second drunk series but i think I'm gonna call it season 2 of drunk Klance because we had already seen a drunk Lance in a previous update so here we have some drunk Keith!!!!!!!!! This also includes smut because its Keith and why not... anyways on with season 2 of drunk Klance!!!!!!

"Lance..." Keith groaned as he was pulled out of the car by his boyfriend, not wanting to go inside the house they parked in front of. "Why do I have to come?"

"Because you are my boyfriend and you have to loosen up a bit!" Lance grinned as they got closer to the front door, his boyfriend dragging his feet behind him. This was one of the parties to go to, best of the year. Lance found it as a great opportunity to help Keith loosen up and have fun.

When they got in, the hosts, Rolo and Nyma, greeted them. Drinks were already being served and people were already drunk. The scent of sweaty people, alcohol and drugs, Keith hated it.

But Lance had already grabbed two plastic cups full of vodka and handed one to Keith. The raven haired male looked at the cup with a disgusted look before Lance knocked them together.

"Just chug it!" He had to yell over the booming music but besides that point both chugged down their drinks. Keith taking a longer time than Lance and soon learned that he hated the burning feeling in his throat.

Lance had dragged Keith to another spot where there were more drinks, not stopping to hand him more. Some were straight out alcohol, others were pops and such that had alcohol in them. After only the first few drinks, including many shots, Keith was drunk.

Though Lance was still tipsy, he laughed as Keith stumbled over his feet to drag Lance into the dancing area.

Keith pulled Lance close, to the point where their hips were pressed together and Lance could feel Keith grinding on him. "I've never seen you dance like this..."

Keith smirked, pressing his mouth against Lance's, their lips making contact in a heated kiss. Keith still danced against Lance, the tanned boy's hands wandering to hold Keith's waist as they made out in the middle of the large crowd.

Keith felt his boyfriend getting hard as he continued to grind. This was his aim, Lance probably had not noticed his erection at all due to the alcohol and distractions.

That was when Keith got an idea, pulling away from Lance and grabbing his hand. Lance gave a confused look but followed as Keith yanked him down the halls then towards the bathroom which was unoccupied at the moment.

The music was muffled through the bathroom door, and Lance was quickly pinned against it as if an extra attempt for Keith to make sure nobody entered.

The male's pale gloved hand wandered over Lance's body as their lips reconnected, both their tongues fighting for dominance. Then Keith's hand slid underneath Lance's pants, this earning a gasp fromt eh ther male as he felt his boyfriend's hand wrap around his dick and rub it underneath his pants.

Lance felt his breathing speed up as he felt his dick only get harder, sweat began to form on his forehead as Keith pulled back and smirked at the pleasured look on Lance's face.

Then Keith pulled his hand away, Lance whining at the loss of contact but then felt his pants and boxers get pulled down to his knees. Keith was kneeling in front of Lance ina second, taking Lance's member in his hand then placing the tip in his mouth. This earning a moan from the standing male. "Keith~"

Keith hummed but then suddenly took Lance's length as far into his mouth possible, sucking as he did so and let his tongue lick whatever parts of Lance were in his mouth. Slowly he took Lance out then bobbed his head back down, taking more of Lance's dick in his mouth.

This time Lance was louder, he let spanish curse words slip from his mouth as he fought back his screams only letting a couple of moans slip though.

Then Keith pulled back, using his tongue to lick up Lance's dick, his hand now finding itself holding Lance's hips against the door so he would not move. Then again, Keith took Lance into his mouth, this time going as deep as possible, still not yet getting Lance's entire dick in his mouth.

"AH~ Fuck, Keith~ S-shit-" Lance moaned as his hands found their way to Keith's hair, gripping it tightly and pushing Keith's head down as far as possible, this causing his dick to reach the back of Keith's thoat, the male gagging.

Lance thought this could not get any better, that was until he saw Keith move one of his hands down to unzip his own jeans, pulling them and his boxers down only enough to reveal his own hard dick.

Keith took his own dick in his hand as he began to jerk himself off, still deep thoating Lance in the process. Ho let out moans which sent pleasurable vibrations throughout Lance's body as he looked down to see the view below him.

Keith was panting through his nose as Lance forcefully bobbed his head down, the tanned male's dick continuously hitting the back of his thoat and his own had quickly moving over his dick.

Lance screamed as he felt a knot tighten in his stomach, he knew he was close and if Keith kept this up he would not be able to last much longer. "AH~ K-KEITH~ i-i'm close... AH~ Fuck~"

Keith moaned in response, looking up to see Lance's reddened face as his head rested against the door. This caused Keith to speed up his movements, hollowing out his cheeks and jerking himself quicker, he was close as well.

He let go of Lance's hips to let the other male buck his hips up, sending his dick only deeper down keith's throat and cum. The warm liquid shooting down Keith's thoat, forcing the male to swallow it. This only caused Keith to cum in his own hand. Loud moans, almost screams, ripping through the air as both came down from their highs.

Keith removed Lance's dick from his mouth letting the tanned boy slide down the door and sit on the floor panting heavily. Both drunk men red in the face and cum covering them.

"Shit... I have to get you drunk more often..." Lance panted as he smirked at Keith who grinned back, inching himself closer to his boyfriend. "We had better get back, people are probably waiting outside..."

"But I love you..." Keith's words were slightly slurred but lance got up, a chuckle rumbling in his throat. He pulled up his pants and zipped his jeans back up before helping a drunk keith off the floor and letting him do up his own pants.

"You're drunk and your throat probably kills... Let's go get you some water okay? Then we will head home." Keith frowned but exited the bathroom with Lance.

It seemed, as they were walking down the halls that nobody noticed they were gone and did not notice their red faces. The couple danced for a while more, chatting with friends and Keith drinking more besides Lance's protests.

But Lance, ignoring Keith's protests to go dance, grabbed a bottle of water and lead Keith to their car. Lance had stopped drinking after the incident, realizing that one of them had to be sober enough to drive them home.

"I don't want to go~ You're boring." Keith huffed and crossed his arms like a child, this causing Lance to hold back a laugh as he got Keith into the car and got into the driver's seat.

"You had your fun for tonight." Lance began driving, minutes later looking beside him to see Keith passed out with a tiny thread of spit dripping from his mouth as he slept. "Oh the fun you are going to have in the morning."