Hungover Lance ~ College AU Part 2

Lance let out a groan as he sat up from the bed. He could not remember how he had gotten back to his dorm last night or anything that had really happened after his sixth beer at the party. All he knew now was that he had a pounding headache and was laying in Keith's bed. Wait... KEITH'S BED!

The male shot up in shock and stumbled out of the red covers quickly, this resulting in him flopping on the floor. Keith was already standing as his head holding painkillers and a glass of water. Although the raven haired male's face showed slight annoyance he waited for Lance to get up and sit on the couch.

"What happened last night? And why was I in your bed?" Keith let out a chuckle, handing Lance the water and painkillers. Lance took them quickly mumbling a quick "Thanks."

"Well, you were really drunk last night... you called me around midnight saying you wanted to talk to your boyfriend." Lance's face shot up from looking at the glass to looking at Keith in shock.

"I don't remember that! I was that drunk!" Keith shook his head, taking his own seat on the couch.

"You were really drunk and man... you said some crazy shit man."

"I was not drunk!" Lance gave an attempted glare but he knew he could not get away with saying he was not drunk at all.

"Do you remember getting back last night? Or what you did?" Lance shook his head, looking down with a blush. He hoped Keith was joking about the boyfriend thing. "Because you were drunk, and said a lot of stuff yesterday."

"What did I say?"

"How much you love me, and how I was your boyfriend and that you wanted to kiss me. You called me to pick you up because Pidge and Hunk ditched you and Allura and Coran could not drive you. Shiro ran away too."

"I didn't say any of that, you joking around."

"Lance, you did. I had to drive you home and you asked me to cuddle and then fell asleep in my bed."

"Shit. Why did I say all of that?" Lance now had his face between his legs to hide his blush but he could not hide it for really long because keith had began speaking again.

"Well you spilled out your entire soul to me I guess. No mullet jokes either." Lance let out a groan but then mumbled something that was fairly hard for Keith to hear. "What did you say?"

"Don't ruin it..." Keith gave him a glare that made Lance repeat himself louder this time. "You're mullet isn't stupid okay!"

"Are you still drunk Lance?" Keith fought back his blush, Lance gave an embarrassed smile.

"Truth is I have liked you for a while Keith... I guess getting drunk helped me get over the embarrassment of telling you." Keith was now as red as his jacket, not knowing what to say back. Drunk Lance told the truth for sober Lance. "I get it if you don't like me back man..."

"I like you too... drunk you was pretty funny too." Lance let out a laugh and hugged Keith, this causing the male to tense up from the unexpected contact.

So now I can call you my boyfriend without having to be drunk!"

"You are going to ruin it..."

"Sorry... Love you Keith..."

"I love you too Lance..."

💙Klance One Shots❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें