"It's You?!" ~ A Klance/Spideypool Au

Two years ago in his junior year of high school, Lance McClain moved to New York. He believed he needed a fresh start from how he was, he needed to stop the unnecessary killing that he did. Yet, he was not giving up his title... Deadpool. He may not kill as many people anymore but he was still going to try and be good.

Over those two years one person grew very annoyed with the boy, Keith Kogane. He was the boy genius in his grade and ever since Lance had came to the school, Keith found himself having an actual rival that was not trying to kill him. But why would someone want to kill a high school senior who never got bad grades? Those people didn't know the real Keith, they knew him by a different name... Spiderman.

Two years ago when Deadpool had come to town, Spiderman was not happy. He had finally met the guy and was fairly annoyed with his constant immaturity and jokes. Deadpool on the other hand was very happy to meet Spiderman. He didn't know why but he found something welcoming about the man, something that made him comfortable to constantly annoy him.

"Hey Spidey!" Spiderman turned to see the familiar male in the black and red suit come behind him. He let out a huff of annoyance when he turned back to look out at the city. Great, he thought to himself as Deadpool threw an arm over his shoulders. "What are you doing?"

"Don't call me Spidey and I'm doing my job..." He shoved Deadpool's arm off of his shoulders, the other man shrugging and looking out ot the city. Standing on a roof was boring, there had to be something happening that night.

"Are your spidey-senses tingling yet? This is boring..." Deadpool was childish in Spiderman's mind and hell knew what would happen if the 'hero' kept being annoying that night. But just as it happens, his spidey-senses were tingling as a shout came from a nearby alleyway.

"You were right, for the first time..." Deadpool perked up from his slouched position, finally somebody to kill. So maybe Deadpool still enjoyed killing people, at least he killed the right people now. So when Spiderman began to swing off towards the crime, Deadpool quickly followed with a smile under his mask.

---

At school the next day both Keith and Lance sat with their friend group, at the table in the corner of the cafeteria. Lance was already engulfed in his own conversation with his friend Hunk, but their conversation soon caught the attention of everyone else at the table.

"Apparently Deadpool finished them off after Spiderman caught them. Somebody got a video!" Hunk spoke in a loud and excited voice but Lance was the one who kept a cocky grin on his face. Keith kept a straight face as none of his friends knew he was Spider-Man.

"Isn't Deadpool way better than Spider-Man anyways? I mean he probably could have done it all himself!" Lance spoke up, crossing his arms around his chest, Keith letting out a scoff when Lance made his comment. "What's wrong Keithy Boy? Can't seem to agree?"

"If he wanted to fail he would work alone. Spider-Man clearly found the crime first." Lance let out a sarcastic laugh shaking his head, no way Spider-Man was better than him.

"Deadpool finished the work, he clearly is better."

"Guys, neither of you know what exactly happened so leave it." Shiro spoke up to stop the argument. Keith and Lance always argued and it was a miracle they could even sit at the same table without killing each other. "Lunch is over, I'm going to class."

Everyone else at the table nodded in agreement, heading over to their own classes to end the day.

---

That day, Lance was heading home after school, Keith had claimed he had to go straight home so left quickly. The tanned male had questioned he others reason but didn't care much for it. He just wanted to go home and watch Netflix until dark, until he had to meet up with Spider-Man.