Requests and Ideas

Hey guys, sorry for the slow updating but I have been struggling to think of some good one shot ideas. I, personally, cannot think of anything to write and when I do I don't know how to write it so I kinda figured I couldn't. This update is pretty much a way to ask you guy for some of your ideas on what you want me to write and what you might want to see on here. 

I am hoping to get comments and be able to have some new material out as soon as possible but some of it depends on you readers, that I love so much, to help me break this wall called writers block! 

I hope to see your requests and I am excited to see what you guys come up with. 

Also, I am going to be listing some ideas I have just below and you guys can also comment if you want me to write any of those!

1. The kids: this would be more of a one shot where they do have kids, like in a previous update, but it would revolve around their life with kids and their struggles with having children.

2. Hanahaki Disease: Lance is in love with Keith and has to find a way for his feelings to be returned in order to cure the disease that makes him cough up flower pedals instead of blood. 

3. Meeting the Family: Lance is finally able to go home to visit his family during the war and brings Keith with him. (Lots of Dirty Laundry reference)

4. Klangst (Modern AU): Keith gets into an accident and is thrown into a coma.

5. Other members thoughts: A chapter where the other members of Voltron would talk about what they think about Klance.

So those are some ideas I thought of off the top of my head and I don't know if I should write them or not but if you guys want to see any of them please comment and tell me. If you think of any AUs or ideas you want me to write please tell me and I will try my best to make it happen!

Also if any of you guys are willing, please heck out my own original book: You're My Target, Love.

This is a story about an assassin who is told to kill a man who she later falls in love with, this is the story of what she does and what path she chooses to take; kill and be evil or defend her feelings and do good.

Thanks for taking your time to read this! Peace out home slices!!!