Hurt and Loved

The battle was difficult, none of the paladins managed to get out unharmed. Yet, when they had arrived back at the castle of lions, they all just seemed sore and beaten, none badly injured.

Lance flopped onto the couch of the living room, it was only him and Keith as the rest of the paladins were still getting changed or showering. The male let out a groan pain taking over his body as he tensed. ¨Anyone want to kill me?¨

¨Relatable...¨ Keith groaned along with Lance, sitting on the couch beside his boyfriend. Lance quickly laid his head on Keithś lap, a hand covering a bruise on his side.

¨My everything hurts babe!... Heal me!¨ Lance tried to fake being in memes pain. Then the blue Paladin looked up to his boyfriend. "Are you hurt?"

Keith shook his head, his free hand beginning to stroke Lance's hair. "This was a tough one."

"It will only get worse right?" Lance sighed and closed his eyes as he relaxed into Keith. He really did not enjoy the thought that his boyfriend is in constant danger. It hurt just thinking about the worst that could happen.

"You know it..." Keith bent down to be able to place a kiss on Lance's forehead. Then lance opened his eyes again, his blue orbs staring into Keith's purple ones.

"You for sure did not get hurt... I don't want you to be hurt." Keith shook his head, his response different than before.

"Not severely no..." Lance's eyes narrowed, he knew Keith was injured in a way. It bothered him that Keith was not saying anything about it.

"Do you need a healing pod?"

"No, don't worry about me Lance." That was what sent Lance on a spiral. He knew Keith better than anyone, it was clear that the red Paladin was lying.

"Where did they hurt you? I have the fright to worry about you!" Lance was now sitting up making it easier to see Keith's face.

"I'm fine." Keith knew he was injured, he did not want Lance to worry for him though. He knows Lance had a lot already on his mind, Keith being injured was something he should not have to worry about.

"Liar." Lance glared, not because of anger but because of worry. Keith shot a serious look back.

"Seriously, I'm okay."

"You took on a dozen sentries on your own! You have to be hurt somewhere." Keith stayed quiet, Lance gave a serious stare. The tanned male pulled his lips into a tight line. Lance wanted the truth. "I won't be happy if you keep lying to me."

"I'm okay Lance just... I just need rest." Keith frowned, he hated lying to Lance. The raven haired male knew how upset Lance gets when he thinks that Keith did not trust.

"Where did you get hurt babe? I just want to know..." Keith stayed quiet. "If it was only cuts and bruises then you would not be hiding it from me."

Keith clutched his side, trying to hold a face showing no pain from the contact."I'm sure it's just a bruise."

"From a scale of one to ten? Without sugar coating." Lance frowned at Keith's answer. The raven responded with the number seven. "That can't be s bruise. Let me see it."

Lance moved to go and grab at Keith's shirt, attempting to see the injury only to have his hand pushed away. "No Lance, I'm fine."

Now Lance was really getting mad. He hates it when Keith always claims to be fine. "Then why are you not letting me look, you should not be giving me a hard time if it is only a bruise." Keith stayed quiet, looking down to avoid Lance's eyes. "You know that I'm right... show me."