Thoughts On The Matter ~ Group Discussion

Hello again lovely readers! Today we are here with every member of voltron to discuss Klance with the legendary couple! Who this year has reached the #1 ship of the year! Congrats guys!

Lance: I knew we would make it *Winks at Keith*

Keith: *Blushes*

He has nothing to say! That's so cute! So Keith and Lance read everyone else's interviews and in this chapter I will be asking questions that are more like a who is most likely to or truth or dare kind of game. Is everyone cool with that?

Voltron: Yup!

Okay so here is the first question. Who, other than Keith and Lance, is most involved in the relationship friend wise?

Hunk: Pidge

Allura: Pidge

Shiro: Pidge

Coran: Pidgeon

Keith and Lance: Definitely Pidge

Pidge: ME

In your interview you did seem like a crazy fan girl. Now I need the honest truth from all of you when I ask this question. Do they ever make you uncomfortable?

Shiro: Yes, I am their father and I always walk into them making out.

Pidge: I've heard worse dad... I heard them doing the dirty, almost every other night *Smirking at now red Keith and Lance*

Coran: I don't know what the dirty is but I never felt uncomfortable

Allura: Me neither

Hunk: Pidge just made it awkward but only when they are making out I get uncomfortable and leave the room...

Keith: Pidge move rooms... and people can lave the room if I am ever showing any sort of affection

Lance: He's adorable when he's grumpy... *Gets hit in the arm by keith and fake pouts*

Lance is right you are adorable! Now I'm only asking three questions because I don't want this to be too long but here is the last one. Allura mentioned everyone working harder because of Klance, why?

Allura: I believe they want to protect each other more than before

Lance: What's that supposed to mean?

Shiro: I think she means that you two are defending each other better and everyone one else is too because we all want you to get married and not die on each other.

*silent tear falling down cheek*

Keith: I would never let anybody hurt him!

Lance:Yeah!

Pidge: Nobody wants anybody to get hurt anyways but I think I would die too if they ever got seperated

Hunk: I always try my best because I don't want anyone hurt.

Coran: Klance just gives extra motivation to the team.

I like that! Thank you guys for actually talking to me! And before I do my peace out can we get a kiss from the love birds.

*Lance Kisses a blushing Keith*

YAY! Okay well this is the end of the Thoughts On The Matter Series and I love all you guys! Peace out home slices!!!