Backstage ~ Smut ~ Stripper AU

The song is from Magic Mike and if you don't want to listen to it don't but I can imaine Lance dancing to this song, this is the lyric vid so nobody has to find the actual routine from the movie. Also that you to my amazing friend for the art as well. 

Now let us get started with ze smut. WARNING!!!!!!!

Keith sat in the room, music blaring on speakers and people preparing to give up their money as the main act was about to come onto stage. He had heard, in his workplace, about this one strip club and it's one performer. He heard that the male was perfect and in no way had trouble taking your money. They called him "Lover Boy Lance", which in Keith's mind did not seem like a very 'stripper-like' name. But, him being who he is, made Keith find himself sitting front row in the small room of people, waiting for the famous stripper to take the stage.

That's when he walked out, wearing blue jeans and white running shoes. His abs exposed with no shirt covering it, and a cocky smirk as he made his way to the pole into the middle of the room with a smirk on his face as scanned the crowd. His ocean blue eyes spotted the raven haired male sitting in the front row, instantly intrigued and mind set on giving him a good time.

Then ihs song played, the tanned male moving in a sexual way as he began to remove is shoes, thin-translucent socks covering his feet as they became bare from shoes. Keith raised an eyebrow as women screamed front the small crowd, the man in front of him was just dancing and grinding on them like it was nothing. That was until he removed his jeans.

Keith gaped as he saw "Lover Boy Lance" reveal himself in a blue lace thong that was attached to thigh high translucent socks that were attached by garter clips. The tanned male, reached the metal pole, pulling himself onto it as he began to dance, swinging and grinding causing Keith to not notice that he himself was getting fairly turned on by the stripper. The stripper who was now dancing on women and men alike, getting money shoved into his thong.

He moved closer and closer to Keith as the man hoped that he was the next to be picked to be one of the lover boy's victims and he was. Lance was on his lap, grinding his covered member down onto keith who bit back his moan. Lance let out a soft giggle into Keith's ear. Then he spoke as if he already knew about the bulge growing in Keith's boxers.

Then he moved to a woman with a fifty dollar bill in her hand, winking at Keith as he finished his performance and left the room. Keith frowned as he watched Lance leave. He was surprised that he himself enjoyed the show and a part of him hoped to see "Lover Boy Lance" again.

His wish came true as he passed the curtains on the side wall on his way to the door. He heard a 'psst' before turning and seeing the tanned male sticking his head though the sheets. "Man, do not think I did not notice your friend in your pants... come back here, I could help..."

Keith blushed but slid behind the curtains and found the stripper standing alone, still only in his thong and socks. Keith felt himself wanting the boy even more now and thank the lord they were alone when they were staring each other down.

Lance was already closer to Keith than expected, his bare chest pressed against Keith's clothed one. His blue eyes were full of lust and his breathing was heavy as his lips found Keith's ear. "The names Lance... what's yours?"

"Keith..." Lance let out a hum as he heard Keith's voice drop to a lower more lustful and sexier tone. He knew what he was doing to the other male and he knew he wanted more than just a look over.

"Well, Keith," Keith held back his moan as he heard Lance quietly speak his name. "Are you going to stand there all day or are you going to kiss me?"