Chapter 1: Help

*Edited*

ELLA

Today's going to be a great day. I can just feel it. I'm finally going to take one day off. I deserve it. I've worked so hard these past few months. I just have to convince Grayson to let me go out with the girls.

He's very overprotective for multiple reasons. One being his last girlfriend cheated on him. Yet I'm not like that. I've always been cheated on not the cheater. I love him and I'd never hurt him. He means too much to me. Way too much to me

It's almost 6 and Britany said they'd be here at 9. I sit at my mirror and look over every piece of makeup. I finally decide to do a black eyeliner with a blended eyeshadow and dark red lipstick.

"Why are you doing your makeup?" someone says from behind me.

I quickly turn around.

"Babe you know I love you so much"I smile as big as I can.

"Oh no, no no no" he rolls his eyes.

"Babe, please I've worked so hard to have at least one night out" I plead.

"You know how I feel about you drinking"

"I don't ever drink and you know that"

"Exactly my point"

"What if I only take 2 shots max?" I ask.

"Who said you were even going?" He laughs.

"Babe, I'm serious" I say as my eyebrows furrow annoyed.

"I am, too."

"Babe please" I groan.

"What if something happens to you? Or you get too drunk?" He says.

"I won't drink too much and I won't get hurt"

"You don't know that"

"Babe" I roll my eyes and pout.

He sighs. Yes. He's going to give in. I know he will. He never wants me to be mad or angry with him.

"Fine, but snap me every 3 minutes"

"5 minutes"

"One"

"Fine 3 minutes" We comprise.

I run over to kiss him.

"I love you so much"

"Sure you do" he rolls his eyes.

"Help me choose an outfit" I say.

"No way"

"Alright I guess you don't want to see me change into hot sexy dresses" I say shrug my shoulders as I start to walk away.

"Show me the dresses" he says while sitting on the bed.

"Well-" I pause as I change into a ruby red dress and red heels, "this dress-"

I turn around and slowly change into a silver cocktail dress and black stilettos.

"Or this one"

"That one"

I go to hug him. "Thank you baby"

My phone rings a I release him from the hug. I run to my phone. They're here. I hug him tightly once more before grabbing my things.

"Their here, bye I love you" I say as I run out the room and out the door.

"Be careful" he yells.

I jump into Mariana's Black BMW. The drive to the club is short. We all get off, walk past the line and inside the club. As soon as we walk in the music blasts as high as it possibly can. On one side dance floor lays where it's dark with only a few colored lights while the other side is the bar with people and tables perfectly lit by bright white lights.

Becca and Britany both run to the bar leaving me and Mariana dancing on the dance floor. I dance with no care as to who'll see me. Everything seems to feel as if it's in slow motion and I can feel the adrenaline run through my body. I love this feeling. Becca and Britany soon return with shots.

We each take one. The tequila burns in my mouth as it travels down my throat. We all start to dance on each other. At some point I'm twerking with Becca. I feel someones eyes burning into the back of my head so I stop twerking and just dance as normal as I can.

"Hey I'm going to the bathroom, anyone else coming?" Mariana yells barely loud enough for us to hear.

"Yeah" Becca yells back.

Britany just nods and goes with them. I get tired of dancing. I make my way to one of the tables and wait for them to return.

"Hey wanna take shots?" Someone asks.

I look up and see a guy who is somewhat cute. Yet at the same time he is kinda sketchy.

"I have a boyfriend I'm sorry" I reply.

"Relax there just shots, I saw you all alone and thought you would like to do some" he explains.

I skeptically look at him and the drinks trying to figure out what to say. They're just drinks. Right?

"Sure" I say as he hands me the small glass.

We both take the shot and laugh afterwards.

"So how come I've never seen you here before?" He asks leaning forward.

"It's been a while since I've gone out. I honestly can't remember the last time. Plus my boyfriends super overprotective. I also work so much and I never have the chance to go out" I explain.

"Oh, what do you work in" he questions.

"A lot of things but I'm getting into college and I'm a-" I pause.

My head starts to spin. I can't think straight. I don't feel good at all. My eyes slightly blur. I blink many times trying to get my vision back. Grayson. He should be here soon.

"Are you okay?" Becca walks over looking between me and the guy sitting in front of me.

"I need-need some ai-air" I say as I hold my head.

"Let me take you" Becca offers.

"No it's okay I'll take her" he nods.

"Um alright" she says skeptically before walking off into the crowd.

He helps me outside into the alley. I take a deep breath but my head continues to spin. I can't see straight. My breathing gets heavier as I bend over trying to regain my breath.

He pushes me against she wall. His large hands grip my throat and don't let go. His eyes fill with lust. The type of lust I don't want.

"What are you doing?" I gasp.

He doesn't say anything. His pushes a strand of my hair behind my ear. His hand travels from my cheek to the rim of my dress. He pushes up my dress and pulls down my panties.

"Stop" I barely manage to say.

"Le-let me g-go"

He forces himself inside of me. I start to sob. I feel my body slowly starting to slip away. Everything starts to blur away.

"St- st-stop pl-please" I cry.

Soon my eyes fall as I'm unable to open them back up. I'm left with nothing but complete darkness.