Chapter 49: You Did This

CHRISTINA

"Grayson, it's me, it's me" I hold tightly onto his hand.

"Do I know you?" He scrunches up his brows trying to remember who I am.

"Baby, baby please, it's me, it's me" tears violently fall down my now rosy cheeks.

"I can't lose you, too"

"Who are you?" He asks.

"I'm yours. I'm yours" my voice cracks.

"I'll always be yours"

"What do you mean?"

I wipe away my tears and walk out of the room.

"Wait" he yells as he sits up.

I turn around hoping he now remembers. But the look in his eyes confirms he doesn't.

"Who am I?"

I slightly smile as I take a seat at the edge of the bed.

"You're the sunset and sunrise to my day. You're the light in my darkness. You're the diamond amoungst coal. You're the sun to my earth. You're the father of two beautiful babies. You're my lover, Grayson Dolan" I grab his hand tightly as a tear slips out of my eye before letting him go and leaving the room.

I make my way to Ethan's room. He lays unconscious on the bed. I walk over to him. As I grab a piece of paper and start writing as a wave of sadness washes over me.

He doesn't deserve to be here. He doesn't deserve it all. He's only here because of his undying love for his little brother.

I promised Grayson I'd never leave him. I'm not going to break it now.

Two very similar men came into my life and destroyed me. Yet little did they know that the things they did to me gave me the strength I have now to fight. They've broken me in ways I thought I'd never be able to fix. But for every broken girl there a boy with a glue gun.

And Grayson has always helped me through everything. I'm not leaving him. Not again. Not after everything that's happened. The best thing for the both of us is to stay together. Even if he doesn't remember the things we've fought.

After I'm done writing the note I leave it on Ethan's chest. I kiss his forehead.

"Thank you for being there. You're the brother I wish was always there"

I leave the room and head to Christian's. The moment I enter he turns his head towards me. He rubs his head confused.

"How did I get here?"

I bite my bottom lip hard. I sigh heavily before sitting next to him and taking his hand.

"He was at the house. They both were. I don't know how but they must have drugged all of us except for Grayson. I don't know why not him but they didn't. They must've not drugged me as heavily because I woke up before everyone else"

"Did they hurt you? Did he touch you? I swear to god if he touched you I will kill-"

"He's dead. I shot him" I cut him off.