Chapter 34: I'll Pull It

CHRISTINA

We both made our way to Poppy's Diner encouraging the silence as we both took the long walk. It was close to our house but still we took our time to get there. Or more I took my time due to not wanting to tell him why I came back.

Finally we were in front of Poppy's. Grayson held the door open for me waiting for me to go in first.

"My prince" I smile.

"Anything for my lady"

I sit back in the booth I had always sat in. The booth I sat in when Grayson just happened upon me and saved me from a douche bag. He sits across from me staring into my eyes. I almost refuse to look at him but give in and see those beautiful golden hazel eyes that so often changed color. Today they stayed golden hazel.

"Sooo.... what are we doing here?" He shrugs.

I look down at my hands as I rub the back of one with my thumb. He notices and reaches over to comfort me. He knows there's something going on that I'm not telling him. I see it in his eyes. The look he made every time he tried to get into my head to figure out what was wrong.

"There's something I need to tell you" I refuse to look at him. I can't see the heartbreak in his eyes when I tell him. I just can't.

4 hours earlier

"What are we going to do? He can't get to them Christian"

"I know, and trust me I'd never let him put a hand on either one of them" he assures me.

"So then what? What are we going to do? We can't just wait around for him"

He sits silently thinking. I know Christian. He's brilliant. The top of his class at Quantico. He went over everything at least 10 times before making a move. He always needed to know the facts. He went through every possible outcome he could conjure up. His IQ was 139. A genius. No one thought of the things he thought of. He could've done something greater. He could've made billions, but he wanted to help people because although he has one of the highest IQ's he still has a heart.

"So here's what we do" he pauses taking in a deep breath and I already know this will be a long one.

"We'll first have to make sure he's back. We can't be uninformed of whether or not he's back or when he'll be back. Then we need to get you back out there. Publicly. Call Matt and have him set up as many shoots as he can. Get your story out there. Warn people. It won't just make him mad but more motivated to come back but he'll see it as a way to shut you up. To make you feel more pain than you've ever felt by taking what you care about the most. Your twins. And he won't stop there. He may even try to hurt Grayson. But if what I'm thinking of works then no one will get hurt. After we draw him back he'll strike at the perfect opportunity. But we can't let him make his own opportunity. We have to give it to him. As a trap. But it has to be perfect. Nothing can be out of place. Nothing. The timing had to be right. Everything has to be right. He will want to get you, Grayson and the twins alone. To isolate y'all. To get y'all alone. In his eyes it's the perfect way to kill four birds with one stone. He won't care about your kids. Even if he thinks their his. To him they're a disgrace and a sloppy mistake. He won't care. He'll be angry. And sloppy. And he'll make a mistake. He'll be to caught up with trying to make you pay he won't realize that this is all an elaborate plan to finally catch him. That's where he will go wrong. After we have found that he's back we'll all start staying home. Together. No one will go out alone or stay home alone. We all go together wherever. He won't be able to come after all of us at once if he does. He's to smart for that. We have to make him come after us. We can't make any mistakes. When we finally are ready for him to come we'll make it look as if it wasn't planned. As if it's just another normal day at the Dolan's and Hernandez's. He can't suspect a thing or else it'll be blown and he'll flee or strike whenever he can. Me and Ethan will both leave to go and get food. Leaving you and Grayson and the kids alone. You will lock the doors and leave all windows and curtains closed. No matter what. I know he'll be watching the house. He'll know when me and Ethan leave so he'll come after y'all. Me and Ethan will go all the way around the house and through the woods into the back yard behind the fence. Their is nothing back there and no one will even see anything. But this will be late at night. Around 7 pm. It'll be dark by then. He won't see us. We'll be staking out the house waiting for him to get there. And when he does I need you to flash a light out of the back room window three times to let me know he's there. I'll leave one of my guns in that room. Do not give it to Grayson. You have to have it. I don't know whether Grayson will be able to pull the trigger or not. But I know that if it ever gets to that, you will pull the trigger without a doubt. You won't even blink twice when your children's life hang in the balance, along with Grayson's life. This won't be a week long plan. At the most this will take a month"