Zeus and the Dragon VS. the Imitator

Elektra

Kya gave Cerberus an advantage if she's in range, but she did absorb every bullet in the sniper ammo magazines. Cerberus sends short, thin bolts my way, his aim almost perfect. I dodge the lightning or absorb his bolts to work up my own energy. Vigorously, he fires at me with remorse in his eyes. But I guess his duty to his people is more important than his duty to our friendship. Then again, my duty to myself overweighs anything else.

Finally, he runs out of breath as his aim gets off. My right arm swoops across my body with two fingers extended, then my left arm swoops across my body with two fingers extended. Links of blindingly blue lightning scrape across the ground. They're like strings attached to my fingers that simply cascade to the ground, waiting to be used.

Spinning around for momentum, I bring my hands together to form one, pinpoint accurate bolt of power. Cerberus barely manages to get out of the way and the tree behind him takes my attack. It splinters and lights on fire despite the rain. My lightning markings illuminate a neon blue light.

Grunting, Cerberus jackknifes up and punches the air, fire exploding from his fists. His aim is not nearly as good as Ren's, being as this is his first time harnessing the power. Dodging the fireballs grow annoying, so I decide to spice things up a bit.

I raise my hands to the sky, all fingers up and splayed. A ring of light, like a halo, positions above Cerberus and I. Sucking in a deep breath, I plunge my fingers into the ground, 10 bolts shoot down from the sky. Slowly, they begin to scorch the land in a perfect circle.

Cerberus begins to work up a massive fireball when Ren shows up. He slides on the ground between bolts. Still on the saturated grass, Ren extends a leg, which moves in a circle. Fire arcs from his foot, and he moves his leg in that circle until he's gained momentum to work up to a handstand-like pose, sending waves of fast and powerful fire that scorch the areas that don't hit Cerberus.

The Imitator uses Ren's fire power to deflect the fire. However, the force of the blows is intensely strong and Cerberus can't keep up with them. Stumbling, he falls on his butt as shouts snag my attention behind me. Turning, I see dozens of guards speeding towards up, rifles off safety and at their sides.

"Elektra, we've got to split!" Ren shouts.

Grunting, I send two bolts in opposite directions – one in front of the guards and one in front of Cerberus. The blast knocks the normals to the ground but Cerberus is unfazed. "Don't come looking for us unless you want to escape, too," I threaten, staring into his fearful eyes.

"Elektra, come on," Ren ushers, kicking the air in a left-to-right arch, fire shooting from his foot and at the guards.

Then, sprinting, Ren and I hightail in the direction of Leo, Kya, and Sarah.