I Found You

-Present Day-

"You're my green ninja." I say. Donnie slowly walks over to me and gently pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and hide my teary face in his plastron. I couldn't believe it myself. This whole time, I had thought he was just part of my imagination. But I had really forgotten him after all these years.

Everyone was silent for a few moments until Casey spoke up. "Um! Am I missing something again." I suddenly remembered everyone else who was in the room, so I sniffed up what ever snot came out of my nose and wiped my eyes. I back up away from the hug and look back towards April and Casey. "Weee, sort've know each other already." I say and smile back at Donnie. He laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. "Y-yeah."

"Soooo, like, you had a human friend before April." asks Mikey.
"Donnie, you have some explaining to do.", Says Leo crossing his arms. Donnie tenses up alittle and sighs.

My phone suddenly vibrated to alert me I had a text. I pull it out to see my mom has written me and asked me where I was. "Um, I have to go." I say putting away the phone. After saying my goodbyes to everyone, Donnie grabbed my hand before I reached the door. "We'll get to see each other again, won't we?" He asked nervously. I smile and give him one last hug. "Of course. Don't worry, I'll find you." I wispered.

After heading home, I get a call from my mom. "Hey, where are you?" She asked in a worried tone. "Sorry, I got caught up in taking pictures." I say. As I kept talking and walking, I was snapping random photos to have as evidence of me actually taking pictures, just in case.

Mean while, the turtles are back in the sewers walking to their own home.

"Wait wait wait! Let me get this straight. YOU, went up to the surface before US. Wow! And I thought I was the rule breaker. AND you're getting all the ladies!" Says Raph and hits Donnie in the arm. Donnie starts to blush and mumble. "She's just an old friend."

"Donnie, does sensei know about this?", asked Leo. Donnie looks down at the ground and sighs. "No..."

"Don't worry bro! We got your back. We can just hide it until we can't!" Laughs Mikey. "Thanks guys." Donnie says and smiles. "So, what happened between you two?" Asked Leo.

"Hehe, it's, sort've a long story."