LetsaGo

<Sorry for the title, I ran out of ideas  ¯\_()_/¯>

The high pitched school bell rings as you walk right into your first period class. The multiple other students were either talking to their friends or seated at their desks, scrambling to get their weekend homework finished. You sit in you usual spot and go over about what had happened during your first appointment with your doctor. As time passes on, the voices of the other students slowly fade, as your head lowered to your desk, consciousness being ebbed.
~~
You smelled a delicious odor within the air. A somewhat familiar token dispenser appeared in front of you, featuring the many dishes available along with their Japanese name. You were standing in front of a Japanese restaurant, facing the entrance to the building. A second later, images of the city flashed passed you. You felt secured and safe as you flew over the buildings, being carried by someone warm. Next, another image of the same water tower in your memory. With the same exact scene of the city appeared.

RRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

You jumped up from your desk and gasped. Your fellow classmates all turned to you, laughing at your sudden action. The teacher looked at you and shook his head.

"I see Miss (L/n) has finally joined us from her beauty nap." He says sarcastically. You immediately say sorry and sit back down embarrassed. You take your notebook out and accompany everyone else with the lesson, lost because class was already 15 minutes in.

As lunch period rolled around, you raced to the cafeteria to get to April. Her and Casey were already seated with their trays, although they were put aside so she could help Casey finish his homework.

"C'mon Red! Just give me the answer!" He wines and drops the pencil in a aggressive manner.

"No Casey! I already helped with the equation! All you have to do is plug in the numbers then solve." She sternly says and pulls her tray towards her. As she was taking a bite, she notices you scrambling pass the other students and smiled.

Before she could give a greeting, you aggressively shove Casey's book further down the the long table and set your bag in its place.

"Hey! Can't you see I'm trying to work here!?" Casey yelled.

"No, you weren't." You say as you sit.

"........you right." He finally says and let's his attention go to his food.

"What's the hurry (y/n)?" April asks.

"Okay! So during first period I fell asleep, right? Well," just as you were telling your story, you were then cut off by Casey slamming his hand down.

"Yo! Why does she get to sleep in school but I don't!?"

April rolls her eyes and covers her face, trying to contain her frustration. "Because! Jones! You're failing more than half of your classes!"

He crosses his arms and gives a 'hmph'. "......you right," then gestures towards you, "continue."

"Yea! So I dreamt of this Japanese restaurant with some kind of token vending machine on front. It seemed so familiar, but I have no clue where it is!" You say and lay your head down on the table.

"You're talking about Mr.Murakami's place." Casey said before taking a bite.

You sit straight up and grab him by the shoulders. "What!? You know where it is!?" You say and shake him a little.