Rescue

-3rd p.o.v.-
'Thank God I was dressed and had a jacket on before I left. I was SO in the zone back there that I would have stormed off barefooted and in pajamas!'. You thought. The sun was just now setting as you guys arrived to the building across Shredder's place.

Like before that night at your first stake out, everyone was lined up on the edge of the roof. The setting sun poured light through their coolness and illuminated their bodies. 'Man! If only I had my camera!'

Leo turns to you and motions you to follow. "Alright, so April and Casey are going to cause a distraction, while we sneak in through those windows right there. Mickey and you will go through those windows. He'll help you retrieve your parents and then we get out."

You nodded and moved next to Mickey. "Alright, let's save my parents." You whispered.

As planned, April and Casey did their little act of being a distraction. Which wasn't hard for Casey.

You didn't know what their plan was, but whatever they were going to do looked pretty crazy.

From what you could see, Casey was putting on women clothes and a blonde wig. April had on a hat and took out a basketball from the bag she had brought. Casey then stuffed it under the dress and shifted his "hair".

"Oh God! What are they doing?!" Raph said. Leo shushed him, but was also going to ask the same thing. "I guess that's his new style bro. Don't judge." Mickey said. He and Raph looked at each other and started snickering.

"I totally gotta take a picture." Laughed Raph. Leo hushed them again and we continued to watch.

They knocked on the grand doors and waited until a person opened the door. From what you could see, the person looked like one of those people that crashed through your apartment windows.

You could faintly hear Casey doing his high pitched voice as April did her deep low one. Now you were snickering with Raph and Mickey as you watched the two do their act.

"Ohh~! I'm pregnant! The baby is coming~!" Casey howled as April caressed his faked stomach. "H-She needs a doctor! You sir! Help us please!" April said and pushed Casey inside. The doors shut behind them and Leo stood.

"Alright. Let's go." He said. You looked up at everyone and see that their eyes had turned white and a certain aura had overcome them, making them feel threatening and strong. You were then picked up and put on Mickey's back. Before Donnie could jump off the building with Raph and Leo, he picked up your hand and gave a gentle squeeze.

You looked up as his shining irises as he looked at yours. "Please be careful (y/n)." He said. You smiled at him and giggled. "Thanks Donnie, ill be fine. You be safe for me." You say and peck his cheek.

He blushes at your action and starts to swoon. "U-uh, o-okay." He says and steps toward the edge. As he jumps down, you can hear him celebrating to himself on the way down.

"You guys are cute and all, but it's kinda annoying how you two aren't together yet." Mickey says and startles you. You had completely forgotten that you were on his back, causing you to blush more than Donnie did.

"Y-you think we should be together? L-like a couple?" You ask, feeling gigglely inside. 'I mean, I'm not against it...' you think, and instantly mentally slap yourself.

'Why am I thinking about this right now?! I have parents to save.'

You clear your throat and look towards the ominous building. "W-we should go now." You say.

"Right!" He says and jumps across the street to the building.

You were carefully set down and you watched Mickey push open the windows. He motioned you to follow as he walked in casually as if he owned the place. 'Well he certainly knows the way around here.' you think and follow him.

Once inside, there was a big room made of stone. At one end was a throne looking seat and some people standing gaurd at the other end. In the middle of the room were your parents. They were set down on chairs and tide together side by side. "Mom and dad!" You wispered.

Mickey holds up his hand and counts down. As he puts his third finger down, a commotion starts outside the doors and the gaurds all run out to see.

The room was now empty and you two jumped down to the floor. You instantly ignore the small pain in your almost healed ankle and run over to your mom. Both of them were still asleep and were breathing faintly.

You untied them both and Mickey picked both of them up. "Are you sure you can hold both of them?" You wispered to him.

"Y-yea dudette! I-its fine!" He breaths out and shifts them. "I got this. Let's go." He says and starts to walk back to where you both came. Once he gets to the wall where the windows were, he stops and gently lays your parents down.

"Hehe, I should stop taking training for granted." He nervously says and scratches his head.

-Meanwhile-

The three oldest turtles have snuck in and searched the building for body gaurds. Knocking them out on sight and moving on, there was a certain door that had caught Donnie's eye. He slowed down and the other two kept going, not noticing their brother stopping behind them.

The metallic door intirigued Donnie, since the lettering on the door read security cameras. If only he could get inside, he'll be able to see his dear (y/n) getting out safetly with her parents. As he opened the door, there was surprisingly no one inside. The wall was lined with multiple TV's that showed the area. On one, he could see April and Casey moving around in a room, while the multiple footclan people were panickig and not knowing what to do about the date pregnancy. He then looked over to another tv and sighed in relief. 

There on the screen was (y/n) and Mickey. He was then confused as he saw her parents on the floor unconscious. From what he could tell, Mickey wasn't strong enough to carry all of them to saftey. He shook his head and watched the two try to figure out what to do.

"I knew I should have gone with her instead." He wispered to himself.

"Maybe you should have." Says a voice behind him. Before Donnie realised it, a needle was struck into his neck, causing Donnie to lose his vision instantly. He blinks a few times and looks around frantically.

"Wha- what did you do to me!?" He says. The person laughs and snickers. "Aw! Little Donatello worried about his little (y/n). Pathetic. You can't even help yourself." Spat the voice. He suddenly knew who it was.

"Finally, Father will finally see my plan will be able to work. After this, he shall see how much I deserve to be respected by him." Laughed Karai. Donnie's vision was still blurry, but could still see the blurry figure of the gorl. Taking out his bo-staff, he prayed he would be strong enough to handle her.

"Please. There's no need for a fight. I just have to sit back and watch the drama unfold. Good luck." She snarled and disappeared.

"Wait! Karai! What did you inject me with?!" Donnie yells. He looks around with squinting eyes and doesn't see anything. Slowly, his vision comes back, revealing the empty security room. He turns around and watches the screen with (y/n) and Mickey.

He is then glad to see that the duo were still there, trying to figure out how to get out. And on the other screen, April and Casey we're now running out of the room, leaving the basketball behind. 'Looks like it's time to go.'

He touched his neck and felt the slight pain from the needle. Turning to leave, he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

'God, I hoped what she injected me with is cureable.' he worries. He then leaves the room and searches for his brothers.