We Meet Again

-3rd POV-

You sat in the chair, holding onto your knees close to you, feeling your heartbeat quickening inside your chest. The black computer screen showed the reflection of the turtle, revealing the outline of his physical features to be tall and lean. The figure drops what looks to be like metals onto a semi clean table and rummages through the junk.

He groans and takes a step back, as if he was processing what to do next. He then turns and walks towards your direction, causing your heartbeat to quicken even more. '

Why am I so scared? Before I lost my memories, we were like best friends! Or that's what the others made it sound like...' This feeling of uneasiness and regret grew with every step the turtle took. 

'Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to hide like a scared cat.' you think to yourself. Just as you were about to stand and face the turtle, the chair was spun around. You come face to face with the tall turtle, who screams in shock and falls back. His flailing arms pulls onto a metal handle that was resting on the table in attempt to catch himself, but pulls on it and knocks over all the scraps, causing a loud crash to fill the room. Surprised, you get up and kneel down beside the turtle, scared that he might have hurt himself.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" You say and look over his body for any signs of injuries. You see that he, like his brothers, has a bandanna in purple and wears leather straps to hold his weapon. The thin turtle looks up revealing his dark circled eyes, indicating that he hasn't had rest for a long time. His heavy eyes blinked a few times, as if to convince himself that you were actually there and not some hallucination. 

He then widens his eyes as you touch his shoulder, realizing that you were, in fact, real. 

"(Y/n)...h-how? I-I can't believe it." he whispers in a raspy voice.

You give small smile and nod. "I can't believe it myself. It was Mi-"before you could finish,  Donnie abruptly stood up and walked away.

"You shouldn't be here! Go home." He muttered. 

Confused, you stand as well and go around him to see his face. He looked away from you and said it once again, his voice still raspy and now starting to shake.

"Go home (Y/n)!" He yelled. You were shocked at his demand, now being your turn to feel disbelief. Donnie then pulled onto your arm and dragged you back to the lab door.

"H-hey! What's wrong with you?" You say and try to pry off his strong grip, which only got stronger. Donnie didn't reply and slightly shoved you outside the lab, making you wince as you felt the bruise on your arm start to form.

"Don't come back (Y/n)." He gently says and closes the door. You stood there, not sure what just happened and going over what just occurred.

'Why the hell did he act like that? What did l ever do to him!?' you think and turn back towards the main living area. You see the fellow turtles come out of what seemed to be the kitchen. They're smiles faded as they saw you standing there, alone, in the main room. Your body shook with anger as you walked back and forth, trying to find a reason not to feel mad about what just happened. But to no avail, your anger won over you and filled you with rage.

"I can't believe him. He supposedly missed me so much, but then just kicks me out! Wasn't he the one that harmed me, yet I still came back to see him! A giant freaking mutant turtle that, I don't even remember! And I still came, for him! I can't believe this." you muttered to yourself.
The feeling of hurt and misery crept inside you, causing tears to well up in your eyes. You turn to the other turtles and and the dam that held back the tears breaks.