Tests Results

-3rd POV-
You put your hands on your hips and think about the situation your in. You're parents lied in the floor, with your dad drooling all over the place and your mom snoring. Since Mickey wasn't strong enough to carry both of them, you had been thinking about what to do for the past 5 minutes.

"I know, what if you take us up one by one. And then after that we cou-" you were then stopped as you heard the doors behind you burst open. You turned around and expected it to be the foot clan, however, you were relieved when you saw Leo and Raph both breathing heavily from their
multiple combats.

"What are you guys not doing outside yet!" yelled Raph as they ran up to us.

Mickey just laughed nervously and picked you up bridal style. "We're going!" he said and jumped up into the air. He landed back inside the open window, followed by Leo with your mom and Raph with your dad.

"W-wait! Where's Donnie?" you asked worried. "Right here!" yelled Donnie as he jumped up next to you.

"Donnie, where were you? Did something happen?" asked Leo in a serious tone. "N-no. Everything is fine. Let's go before Shredder finds us." he says while avoiding eye contact with everyone.

While everyone believed him, you still were suspicious about his behavior. "Alright, looks like they got out." Said Leo as he gestures down below. April and Casey had already gone down the street and we're now entering the alley way where you all came from.

----------------------------------------
-time skip-
As you finally pulled the covers over your parent's sleeping bodies, you left their bedroom and entered the living room. There, April, Casey, and the four turtles were cleaning up the mess
Karai and her foot clan made, along with replacing the windows that were smashed through.

"Thank you guys. I don't know how to thank you enough." you say. Casey comes up to you with the broom and then leans on your shoulder. "I don't know. I think dinner should cover it." he says. You laugh and push him away. "Yea right." you say and take the broom from him.

"There's no need to thank us (Y/n). It's our duty to protect and serve everyone." Leo says. "Bro,
your starting to sound like Master Splinter now." said Mickey and laughed.

While everyone kept talking, you looked over to Donnie and see him washing the window for the tenth time. You walk over to him and stood there waiting until he noticed you, which he never did.

"Donnie, are you okay?" you ask, startling him from his daze.

"Yea, im fine. Just thinking." he said and kept wiping the window. "Um, you sure? You cleaned that window to where the cloth is tattered now." you laugh. Donnie then looks down at the rag and sets it down, still not saying a word.

"Nothing happened, right?" You ask and look up to him. He then looks down to you and smiles.

"The last thing I want to do is to bother you." he says and pulls you into a hug. "So please don't worry about me and take care of your parents." he whispers into your ear, sending chills down your spine.

Leo then comes up to Donnie ans talks him. "It's time to go Donnie. You ready?" he asks.

Donnie let's you go and nods. He gave you another reassuring smile and followed everyone else out the window. Before he closed the window, he pulled his head back inside and looked up at you.

"Make sure you don't get these windows dirty." he joked and shut the window. You laughed and knocked on the glass before he could jump down into the alley. He turned to you and blushed when he saw you had kissed the window, leaving lip marks on the clear glass. You laughed at him and closed the blinds, leaving the the blushing turtle by himself outside.

--another.time.skip--

Once the turtles came back home from dropping off April and Casey at their homes, the turtles had gone to bed after the long day.

Donnie, however, stayed up all night performing tests on himself, trying to figure out what Karai had injected him with. Could it be poison? Or maybe some kind of mutagen mixture? Whatever it was, he was determined to find out and fix it.

After many vision, hearing, psychological, and countless pricks in the finger for blood sample tests, his frustration had risen, showing in his attitude as he threw papers on the floor and slammed his fists down on the table. The tests showed no results, leading him to no answers.

"Damn it! If only (y/n) hadn't been such a stubborn brat, I wouldn't have been worried about her ass on the mission!" He says. Donnie's eyes then widened in horror after he says this, shocked at his own cruel words toward his (y/n).

'What am I saying?! She's one of the most important people in my life right now!' Donnie thinks as he sits down in his chair. As he ponders on why he had said such a thing, he slowly drifts to sleep in the chair.

--Annnd.Another.TIME.SKIP.--

You had woken up to pigeons cooing at your window very loudly. You get up and knock on the window, scaring them off. You got up 3 minutes before your alarm, causing you to groan in dismay.

You trudge along the floor and poke your head out the door, listening for sounds of movement. There was a moment of silence until your alarm had gone off, causing you to jump and quickly move to turn it off.

"Heya kiddo! Getting ready for school?" Said a voice behind you. You jumped and turned around fast to see your dad standing in the doorway in his pajamas.

"Y-yea! What are you doing up so early? Didn't you come in late?" You ask, making sure if he really doesn't remember anything.

"Yea... actually, now I think about it, I don't remember that much." He says and scratches his head. He looks around and then down to his pants. "Are my pants on backwards?"

"M-maybe you were just tired and didn't notice?" You say, hoping that he wouldn't see your nervousness.

"Yea, I guess your right. Well, have a good day at school hun." He says and leaves your room. You let out your breath, glad that he didn't remember what happened.

You then got ready for school, grabbed an apple, and then headed out. This time, the streets were now buzzing with people. Everybody was out and about, as if they weren't attacked by aliens just a few days ago.

The whole day seemed normal. The teachers were still teaching, those jocks still messed with Jones, and you and April were on good terms.

The week was finally turning around...