Non.Canon

Scene of parents sitting in living room watching TV and reading newspaper

Mom: "When do you think she'll get back?"
Dad: *checks watch, looks up, shrugs*
Mom: *turns back to TV *

They sit in silence for 10 seconds, until some thing crashes through the living room window. They somehow seem unfazed about the scene but still check to see what came through the window.

'Twas Donnie, carrying you in his arms bridal style. The mom looks up at the turtle and is still not shocked at all. Dad looks up briefly but then goes back to the paper.

Donnie puts you down, and you brush off the small shards of glass from your clothes.

You: "Mom, Dad. This is Donnie. Yes. He is a teenager. And yes. He is a ninja. But I love home. So deal with it."

Mom still is looking up from the couch and nods. Dad shifts the paper slightly down to look over, nods also, then goes back to reading.

You: " Also we're getting married and I need you two to move out."

Dad puts down paper and mom looks at him. The both shrug, say okay, and proceed to their bedroom to pack their things.

When they back into the living room, everything was already refurnished.

There's a knock at the door. Mom opens it. There stands a priest. He invites himself in.

Priest: "let's get this show on the road!"

Back in the living room, a whole wedding ceremony is now being held, with Donnie in a bow tie and you in a white gown made from bed sheets.

Shredder comes from the closet with a violin and plays the wedding song.

Priest: "Now kiss."

You two kiss. A crowd of applause erupt from nowhere. Your parents salute to you and leave.

Shredder jumps out the window, along with the priest following right behind him. They both fly into the night sky because it's a whole new world.

You and Donnie relax on the couch, eating some pizza, and lived happily ever after.