*InsertTitle* (i regret not numbering the chaps.)

The sunlight shined through the cemente buildings surrounding you. The noodle restaurant was located in a somewhat alley. Few people were amongst you and your friends, though there were some people who left or entered the place.

The mouth watering aroma you remembered in your dream was floating in the air, making your stomach growl from barely eating lunch.

"Let's go in." April says, pulling your hand as she walks underneath the curtain. You follow in and is surprised to see a man cooking in front of everyone. His black glasses gleamed in the light as he moved in lightening speed, preparing the meals for his astonished customers.

"How does he do that?" You whispered to April. She laughed and shrugged.

"Who knows. But he's an amazing chef. We actually brought you here once with the guys. Mr.Murakami cooked us some of his famous Pizza Kyoza!" April said gleefully.

"I have no idea what that is, but it sounds amazing!" You say, almost drooling from the smell.

"Ah! Is that April O'Neil and Casey Jones?" Mr.Murakami exclaims while he flipped his spatula. "And another customer I have not been in aquatinted with for long time! Welcome back! Some Pizza kyoza I presume?"

"You know it my dude!" Casey exclaimed and spun in the chair. You and April sit next to him and watch in amazement as Mr.Murakami worked his magic.

"Mr.Murakmi?" You begin, hoping to get some information on the turtles. "I was wondering if-"

"Eat first! Talk later." He happily says and throws three plates in front of you and the others. You looked down into the dumpling filled plate and smelled the mouth watering scent.

April and Casey had already finished their first servings, leaving only you to try the first bite.

You took the chopsticks and picked up the steaming dumpling, raising it to your mouth. As you took a bite, the flavors of every kind of pizza ever created flooded your mouth.

It's as if you could taste every juicy tomato that was grown under the sun within an Italian vila. The dough rolled under the strong, firm hands of a sweet old Italian grandmother, kneeding the dough for her family. The mozzarella cheese formed from the fresh milk of the field grazing cows.

Not only does this bring you the comforting images of Italy, but also the feeling of being held in warm arms. It felt so familiar yet you couldn't figure out where you've felt this sensation before. This feeling of comfort brought tears to your eyes, your heart urging you to break down, but your brain telling you not to.

Suddenly, a flash of the city pops up. Again, the same exact image you've been seeing. But this time, Donnie was clearly there, sitting beside you, embracing your smaller body.

The buildings around were clearer now, giving you a general idea of where the tower was located.

"Guys! I got it!" You say excitedly. April and Casey look up from their plates surprised.

"What you got?" Casey manages to say with a full mouth. Suddenly, a spatula makes contact with the top of Casey's head.

"Don't disrespect my food. You shall swallow, then talk." Mr.Murakami says, then replaces his spatial with another one. Casey pouts and nods, upset he got scowled by the sweet old man.

April snickers and turns back to you. "Did you remember something?" She asked excitedly.

You suddenly turned red, realizing that they probably didn't know it was Donnie who took you to the spot secretly. Would it be right to tell them about it, or maybe they already knew about it anyways?

You stopped for a second, then smiled. "It's just that I can remember this amazing dish! I cant believe I would forget such delicacy and godlike work! Thank you Mr.Murakami!" You say and

April gives you a happy look, and ends up smiling by your side as well. "I'm glad it helped! Maybe doing some more stuff that involves the guys will help as well!"

"Thanks April! I sure hope so." You say and give her a warm smile.

"Ugh! Too much mush for this guy. I'm splitting." Casey says and slams down his tip money on the counter. "(Y/n), Red, Mr.Murakami, check you later." He says and gives finger guns while walking backwards towards the entrance.

Upon doing so, he walks right into a couple and falls to the ground. You and April snort and watch as the "rebel" apologizes and leaves.

"I guess I gotta go also," April says and pays her tip as well. "Do you want to walk home together?"

You shake your head and wave her off. "Naw, it's okay. Go with Casey, I'm pretty sure he'll get into some kind of trouble without you." She nods and walks out, waving as she left.

You sigh and put your head on the counter in front of you, exhausted from putting up the facade.

"What's the trouble (Y/n). Last time we met, you were so full of energy and joy." Mr.Murakami says as he prepares the other customers meals.

You sighed again and lifted your head. "Well...it's Donnie. He doesn't want to see me because of the incident that occurred last year." You say sadly. "The others tell me that he blames himself for what happened..."

"Ah yes. I was made aware of what happened. I'm terribly sorry." He says. "But, Donnie is a smart one. He'll eventually figure that what occurred wasn't his fault, and the past had already happened. Living in the now with the people he cares about is what should matter. For the power of his love for you is what'll bring him back."

By the end of his sentence, you were practically on the floor, stunned from his words. "M-Mr. Murakami! Y-your words were beautiful, but! I-I don't know a-about, the...L-word..."

This time, you were the one to get hit in the head with his cooking utensil.

"Nonsense! It's clear as day, even I can see it! That faithful day when you arrived at my restaurant, sparks were flying. I have never been in the presence of two individuals that belonged with each other more than you two. You even put that couple over there to shame!" He says and points to the left. You turn and look at the couple who were obviously insulted.

"(Y/n), listen. You may have lost your memories, but the truth still lies within." He says and gestures towards his chest. "Love, always finds a way."

He warmly smiles at you, giving you hope that what he says is true.

You grip onto the chopsticks and is suddenly filled with jubilation and continue to eat the last of the dumplings.

After paying and thanking Mr.Murakami for the food, you leave, feeling refreshed from talking to Mr.Murakami.

You look at the sky and see the sun was already setting beyond the buildings, casting an orange glow. You begin to walk down the street, careful not to get in anyone's way. After a few blocks, you stop at the crosswalk and wait for the light to signal you to cross.

While waiting, you look down the street you were on and noticed a building that felt strangely familiar. Looking up at the structure, you didn't notice the light had turned to the walking person, causing a bustle of people to shove pass you.

"Move it girl!" And old man growled and shuffled across the road, his cane making small clicks against the hardened tar.

You apologize and realize it was too late to cross now, for the light had switched back to a stop. You sigh and look back down the road you've never gone down before.

'Maybe I could try going a different route today...' you thought to your self. You turn and follow the few people that were also heading down the same street.