Zee Plan

-3rd P.O.V.-

(Taking place after Donnie "dropped you off" for school)

Currently in the lair, Leo is sitting at the TV watching Space Heroes, Raph on the couch reading a comic and Mickey in the kitchen playing with Ice Cream Kitty.

Donnie walked in rubbing his eyes from the tiredness. Of course, none of his brothers knew he was still out.

Leo turns his head from the screen and is surprised to see his little brother walk in. Of course, since it was Donnie who decided to take care of (y/n), his brothers never thought about checking to see if he had returned. Knowing Donnie, he was mature enough to take himself back home without the need of his brothers.

"Donnie!? Have you been out all night!?" He asked

Donnie just shrugged and slowly walked to his room. Nobody said anything until his door had quietly shut behind him.

"Kinda stalkerish, don't you think?" Said Raph and shuffled his comic.

Mickey rolled in on his skateboard with ice cream kitty sitting in his head, having the vanilla mixed with strawberry ice cream drip down his forehead.

"Dude, D just making sure (y/n) is safe during the night. A lonesome Knight, guarding the princess's kingdom with his life. With him on guard, the enemy won't have a chance to sneak in and steal the heart of his sacred beloved!!" He says, ending it with a kneeling knee as he holds up ice cream kitty.

Leo and Raph just look at him quizzicly and turn back to what they were doing before.

-------------------------

About 6 hours later, Donnie had woken up from his sleep.

The paper and mechanical littered room was illuminated by a single candle, having strange shawdow figures dance against the brick wall. Donnie sits up and stretches his arms and neck.

Having stayed up all night leaning against a wall wasn't one of his best options, but it had to be done for (y/n)'s sake.

As Donnie sits there thinking about all his work he'd have to make up, Mickey walks in carrying empty pizza boxes. His expression showed that of a disappointed sore loser.

"Hey D, got any boxes?" He grumbled.

"Did Sensai tell you to clean up?" Donnie asks as he ties his bandana back on.

"Yea..." Mickey pouts. Donnie looks around and only finds one box. Mickey takes it and walks out.

Before he closed the door, he popped his head back in with an evil grin.

"Bro, I'm gonna prank Raph, you in?" He asks. Donnie nervously laughs and shakes his head.

"Nah, id rather keep my shell." He says and puts on his gear.

"That's cool, I respect that." He said and leaves.

As Donnie finished getting ready and looked at his notes for the shell raiser, his T-phone started to ring, showing that (y/n) was calling. He smiles and answers.

"Hey (y/n)!! Did you need something?" He said in a cheery voice. On the other line, he could hear her hesitate a little bit.

"W-well, I'm sort of lost." She says. Donnie's heart stops for a second when he hears her words.

Hundreds of thoughts are going through is head right now, not knowing how to react to the information.

"W-what do you mean? Are you okay?!" He asks worried. His mind is racing with the thoughts of what could have happened to you.