Being Twins (Conor)

Y/N's POV

Today my family (Dad, Kaitlyn, Erica, Patrick and Brendon) and I flew out so that we can see Conor perform on Boy Band and just to visit him and our mom. We haven't really seen him for about seven weeks now seeing as they're on the sixth week of the show and he had to fly out a week before the live episodes began. It's been hard not being able to see him for so long considering we are twins but I always watch his lives when possible and we text each other throughout the day. I miss him almost as much as Patrick misses him and that's a lot! All Patrick does is talk about Conor and what he's been up to according to his social media posts. We arrived on Friday which is also the boys day off so we let the handlers of the boys know when we arrived so that they could get Conor for us.

Anyways cutting to the current day its Sunday and I was on my way to bring the boys some lunch considering they have been working so hard throughout the week. I bought some Popeyes for them and just got a couple of the family meal things so that there would be enough for everyone to share. I walk into the studio and immediately run into Conor who seemed to be running away from one of the other boys. "Hey Y/N! Hide me from Drew and Jaden please. They're trying to get back at me for the videos of them sleeping on my story." He said as he spun me around and crouched behind me a bit. "You do realize you're a sold like 6 inches taller than me and that's not even counting your hair too. There's no way they won't see you behind me" I spoke while walking towards the table in the lounge room while he followed behind me, still crouching, may I add.

"Just be a good twin sister and try to hide me." Whispered Conor as he reached around me and grabbed a biscuit to eat. "Fine but you better not get any crumbs on me because I won't hesitate to tell them exactly where you are at all times and actually help them get revenge on you too." I spoke before taking all the boxes out of the bags and laying the food, paper plates, utensils and napkins out along the table so that it would be easier for the boys to grab their food. After I was done setting everything up Conor had finally given up on hiding as Drew and Jaden still haven't come in here to find him yet. "Better get ready to hide big bro because I'm about to send a text to the group chat letting all the boys know that the food is here." I said while pulling out my phone. Conor quickly grabbed a plate of food, gave me a hug and ran out of the building into the back parking lot with the couch.

"Hey boys! The food is all ready to go. Just grab whatever food you want and enjoy your lunch break." I said when all the boys walked into the room laughing and making jokes. "Have you seen your brother anywhere?" asked Drew as he walked up to me with Jaden. "Nope. Haven't seen him since he left this morning to come here. Why?" I lied to them. "Oh its nothing don't worry about it. Just wanted to talk to him about some stuff." Jaden lied. "Alright well I'm going to go eat outside since its so nice out so enjoy your food!" I said before going outside to join Conor .

-----------------------------