Birthday Surprises- requested by Anastasia (Sergio)

Y/N's POV:

Sergio and I have been dating for almost 2 years now and its been kind of a wild journey because of him winning Boy Band and touring around with IRL. I try to visit him as much as I can but with school and everything it makes it hard to drop everything and follow them around. It's getting closer to Sergio and Josephs birthday and Sergio is going to be busy traveling on his actual birthday so instead, I decided to surprise him the day before while he is in LA performing at the roxy. Brady, Chance and Sergio's families will all be there at the show so it was the perfect time to sneak in and surprise him. The boys will be so distracted by their families that they won't notice me standing in the back of the room. I also made a plan with John and the rest of the boys including Joseph, to surprise Sergio on stage at the end of their performance with a cake. As far as Sergio knows, I am still back at home getting ready for midterms but I actually flew out a few days ago and have been staying with Chance's family.

It was finally an hour before the concert and everything was ready and set up backstage. I stayed in the back of the room with the rest of the families as we watched and cheered them on but quickly made my way backstage with Joseph before grabbing the cake and making sure the candles were lit. As we hear our cue from the boys on stage, Joseph walks out with the cake and the whole room starts singing happy birthday to the two of them. As Sergio was distracted making his speech, I quietly began walking on stage while signaling to the crowd not to give it away that I am sneaking up on him.

Just as he finishes his speech and goes to turn around and exit the stage, I grab his hand and turn him around to face me. "Happy birthday baby!" I said with a smile and gave him a peck on the lips. "Babe? What are you doing here? I thought you were back some studying for midterms!" he exclaimed while pulling me into a hug and spinning us around on the stage. I laughed as the crowd cheered and awed while everyone recorded and took photos of the two of us. "How could I miss such an important day? My favourite twins are turning 19 and I had to be here to celebrate with you two. You killed it on stage tonight baby. I love you and I hope your day has been amazing." I said before leaning in and giving him another kiss.

When we pulled away from our kiss, we made our way off the stage with the rest of the boys before gathering our stuff and heading out to grab dinner with the whole team and all the families in order to celebrate. Sadly tomorrow on the twins actual birthday, we would all be flying out to different places with the boys headed out to New York, Joseph headed back to attend school, and me heading back home for school as well. It was a sad goodbye but at least I'd for sure get to see him again at the end of the month when their tour finishes and he gets to come home for a bit of a break.

----------------------------
Sorry this is kind of short, I wasn't too sure what else I could add but I hope you liked it!

Also, happy belated 19th to Sergio & Joseph! If you didn't see the birthday stuff on stage during their LA show you have to watch! It was so cute!!